The Procurement Officer is responsible for placing and managing the contracting arrangements with preferred suppliers to deliver cost, schedule, quality and safety requirements. This also includes building effective relationships and managing supplier performance to maximise value and minimise risk.
- Australian owned business with longstanding history
- Generous salary and flexible working arrangements
Permanent role for an experienced Procurement Officer with a leading Manufacturing company. Opportunity to join an established team and develop your career further.
- Permanent Position
- Global Company
Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager, you will look after all raw material commodities on an end to end basis, acting at a strategic level to develop the category plan and strategy.
- Multi billion dollar Global business
- Take total ownership of a large category spend
This role is a key part of managing a complex and multifaceted procurement & supply function, with a focus on contract manufacturing and material sourcing, combined with an element of project logistics and expediting.
- Growing company with exciting career opportunity
- Varied role with a global outlook
In this role you will be responsible for all inventory management and the day to day purchasing responsibilities.
- Join a globally recognised organisation
- Inclusive company culture
As a procurement officer you will be assisting in the contract and supplier administration and will work collaboratively across a wide range of end-to-end Procurement projects.
- Work for a global food distributor
- Fantastic career growth opportunity