- Sydney CBDTemporaryAU$40 - AU$50 per hour (AU$83,194 - AU$103,992)
The role will focus on supporting the Procurement Manager and working in a cross functional team during each stage of the procurement process whilst complying with the departments policies and procedures.
6 month contract
Flexible work conditions
- North SydneyTemporaryAU$400 - AU$456 per day (AU$103,992 - AU$118,551)
A State Government organisation is looking for an experience procurement officer to work across a number of procurement functions.
Support the government framework for purchasing, tenders and contracts
State Government procurement experience highly desirable
- Inner Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
Joining an established yet growing procurement and purchasing function, you will fall back on your strong exposure across a fast paced and highly agile purchasing division within a large scale environment. Contributing to both transactional purchasing as well as cost saving initiatives, you will be responsible for spear heading a number of cost saving projects to strengthen the business's commercial position
12 month contract
- MoorabbinTemporaryAU$300 - AU$350 per day (AU$77,994 - AU$90,993)
Opportunity for an immediately available procurement officer to join a strong team in the south east.
Opportunity to join a strong culture and fast growing private company
Fast paced position
- Inner West SydneyTemporaryAU$55 - AU$60 per hour (AU$114,391 - AU$124,790)
Manage assigned high value and high risk tenders to the stage of contract award including the planning and implementation of the tendering process. Also provide advice to Principal Manager Procurement & Insurance on State Transit's tendering including the development of strategies for individual procurements
advance yourself into a Senior Procurement Officer role
Strong NSW State Government framework and policy experience required
- Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$60,000 - AU$70,000
Be responsible for being an integral part of the procurement team, ensuring the procurement strategy is upheld and developed, goals and deliverables are met and the organization remains a success.
An exciting opportunity to join a growing company in a newly created role.
Based in Melbourne Eastern suburbs.
- South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
Junior Procurement Officer to join an international technology business. Location: South Eastern Suburbs.
Proficiency in MS Suite, particularly excel
Good communication skills and the ability to deal with various stakeholders
- Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
An exciting opportunity to play an integral role and be responsible for the procurement of goods and services for a well-known company in a close to home location.
*Newly created position
*Maintain and grow supplier relationship
- Western Suburbs MelbournePermanent
Opportunity to drive procurement strategy. Collaborate with business leaders. Become and internal advisor and educator of process and policy.
Become a genuine change agent for the business
Be an integral part of brand new procurement initiatives
- Eastern Suburbs SydneyTemporaryAU$55 - AU$65 per hour (AU$114,391 - AU$135,190)
Lead and own the Contracts and Procurement projects to ensure the solution design agreed through an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) project is delivered for procurement.
Large State Governement Organisation
$60 per hour plus super
- Melbourne CBDPermanent
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Communicate daily with suppliers to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Process incoming requests or queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Arrange quotes, request purchase orders, place orders, and track/expedite orders as required
- Perform daily upload of assets and maintain cost centre information within ITSM tool.
- Ensure asset information is accurately recorded and maintained (example - customer details, location, cost centre information and asset status).
- Manage life-cycle for leased assets, which includes processing monthly invoice settlements, asset returns, lease terminations, service charges, reporting and forecasting.
- Regular engagement with cost centres in regards to leasing costs, end-of-lease forecasting and financial approvals.
- Other ad-hoc administration duties and reporting as required.
- Work closely with hardware and software IT teams
Well Known Institution
Friendly, Flexible and Fun environment
- Western SydneyTemporaryAU$30 - AU$40 per hour (AU$62,395 - AU$83,194)
Due to structural change my client is seeking a procurement officer on a 3month contract basis with the view to extension.
$30 - $40 per hour plus superannuation
3 month Contract - view to extension
- Inner Suburbs PerthTemporary
We are currently seeking a Procurement Officer for a medium to long duration contract with a well-established organisation.
Didn't find the right Procurement Officer job for you?
Create job alert to receive Procurement Officer jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you when a suitable role becomes available.
Michael Page procurement officer jobs
Are you searching for challenging procurement officer jobs at reputable companies? The team here at Michael Page partners with some of the biggest and fastest growing companies in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Canberra, and all around Australia to recruit talent for procurement officer roles in a range of industries.
The leading recruiters for procurement officer jobs
The 2017 Michael Page Salary & Employment Outlook report shows that mid and entry-level roles are in high demand right now across the procurement and supply chain industries, and procurement specialists are also needed significantly more than in other sectors. This means it’s a great time to be branching out and honing your skill set in an exciting new procurement officer job.
A procurement officer, also known as purchasing manager, plays an important role in any business. Key responsibilities such as product purchasing, data management, supplier negotiation and staff supervision make a procurement officer’s role integral to the success of any organisation.
While all supply chain and procurement professionals must have exceptional organisational skills and people management skills, every procurement officer job description is different. That’s why we take the time to work with candidates individually to match you with the ideal procurement job to suit your skills and background.
If you’re looking for procurement officer jobs or any other roles in the supply chain and procurement sectors, we can help match you with a job and company that we know you’ll thrive in. We can also provide guidance on average procurement officer salaries as well as market trends and insights.
Michael Page procurement officer jobs
Our recruitment team sources talent for permanent, contract, and temporary procurement officer jobs all over Australia. We work with businesses of all sizes – from start-ups to global companies – filling roles such as:
· Admin & Procurement Officer
· Assistant Procurement Officer
· Chief Procurement Officer
· Junior Procurement Officer
· Procurement Contracting Officer
· Procurement Officer
· Procurement Support Officer
· Purchasing Manager
· Purchasing Procurement Officer
· Senior Procurement Officer
Looking for procurement officer jobs? Talk to the team at Michael Page today.