- Sydney CBDTemporaryAU$36 - AU$45 per hour (AU$74,874 - AU$93,593)
The role will consist of providing operational support to the Procurement and Contracts Manager whilst ensuring compliance with the client's procurement policies.
$36-45 p/hr plus super
Located in Sydney
- Western SydneyTemporary
The procurement officer will be expected to work the entire procurement process beginning with profiling categories and exploring procurement opportunities to bench-marketing within the supply market. Tight schedules alongside a high volume workload are expected, time-management skills and efficient decision-making are therefore essential.
- SydneyTemporaryAU$30 - AU$40 per hour (AU$62,395 - AU$83,194)
The procurement officer will be expected to work the entire procurement process beginning with profiling categories and exploring procurement opportunities to bench-marketing within the supply market. Integrating and collaborating with suppliers in an effective and timely fashion requires exceptional communication skills and a resilient attitude. Tight schedules alongside a high-volume workload are expected.
Immediate Start - CBD Based
- Western SydneyPermanent
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, driven Buyer, with Commercial Procurement / Construction experience. The candidate will report to the Procurement Department Manager, work within a Team and individually, perform specific and challenging duties related to procurement of goods and / or services and equipment in accordance with established policies and regulations and related tasks as required. Whilst the role is located in the Sydney office, there is an emphasis on dealing with local, national and overseas suppliers.
- Inner Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
Joining an established yet growing procurement and purchasing function, you will fall back on your strong exposure across a fast paced and highly agile purchasing division within a large scale environment. Contributing to both transactional purchasing as well as cost saving initiatives, you will be responsible for spear heading a number of cost saving projects to strengthen the business's commercial position
12 month contract
- Southern SydneyTemporaryAU$35 - AU$45 per hour (AU$72,794 - AU$93,593)
- Supplier relationship management including but not limited to bench-marking and risk minimisation.
- Efficiently keeping up to date with purchasing raising and management.
- Breakdown and categorization of business groups and related products.
Sydney South Region
- Gold CoastPermanent
Reporting to the procurement manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the functional, day to day and strategic procurement elements as directed by the overall procurement strategy. While leading a team of 3 the successful candidate will manage their own workload, their teams workload, as well as assisting the procurement manager in their day to day tasks.
Transactional and strategic procuerment
Managing internal and external stakeholders
- South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
Junior Procurement Officer to join an international technology business. Location: South Eastern Suburbs.
Proficiency in MS Suite, particularly excel
Good communication skills and the ability to deal with various stakeholders
- Inner West SydneyTemporary
The primary purpose of this role is to provide procurement support and assistance to the design and delivery services team within Organisational Development. The role completes administration activities on behalf of the team and oversees office management, financial and procurement activities for the team.
6 months contract
- Melbourne CBDPermanent
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Communicate daily with suppliers to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Process incoming requests or queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Arrange quotes, request purchase orders, place orders, and track/expedite orders as required
- Perform daily upload of assets and maintain cost centre information within ITSM tool.
- Ensure asset information is accurately recorded and maintained (example - customer details, location, cost centre information and asset status).
- Manage life-cycle for leased assets, which includes processing monthly invoice settlements, asset returns, lease terminations, service charges, reporting and forecasting.
- Regular engagement with cost centres in regards to leasing costs, end-of-lease forecasting and financial approvals.
- Other ad-hoc administration duties and reporting as required.
- Work closely with hardware and software IT teams
Well Known Institution
Friendly, Flexible and Fun environment
- Western SydneyTemporaryAU$30 - AU$40 per hour (AU$62,395 - AU$83,194)
Due to structural change my client is seeking a procurement officer on a 3month contract basis with the view to extension.
$30 - $40 per hour plus superannuation
3 month Contract - view to extension
The Purchasing Officer will be in charge of receiving, scheduling and organising order requests for construction programs and deadlines. Liaising with suppliers and internal personnel. Ensuring purchase orders are correct and maintaining cohesive supply requirements.
Immediate Start - Alexandria
- Inner West SydneyTemporaryAU$30 - AU$35
Directly reporting to the Procurement Manager, this role will be responsible for some potential tendering, ensuring efficient delivery of items, and working alongside the procurement team to ensure cost reduction. Being able to provide support to the procurement manager and being able to deliver results in an effective and timely fashion.
Immediate Start - CBD Based
- SydneyTemporaryAU$25 - AU$35
The procurement coordinator will be expected to manager the internal purchases and related queries. This role will also involve working closely with procurement specialists and category managers in respect to spend analytic and strategy development.
Immediate Start - Sydney city
Didn't find the right Procurement Officer job for you?
Create job alert to receive Procurement Officer jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you when a suitable role becomes available.
Michael Page procurement officer jobs
Are you searching for challenging procurement officer jobs at reputable companies? The team here at Michael Page partners with some of the biggest and fastest growing companies in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Canberra, and all around Australia to recruit talent for procurement officer roles in a range of industries.
The leading recruiters for procurement officer jobs
The 2017 Michael Page Salary & Employment Outlook report shows that mid and entry-level roles are in high demand right now across the procurement and supply chain industries, and procurement specialists are also needed significantly more than in other sectors. This means it’s a great time to be branching out and honing your skill set in an exciting new procurement officer job.
A procurement officer, also known as purchasing manager, plays an important role in any business. Key responsibilities such as product purchasing, data management, supplier negotiation and staff supervision make a procurement officer’s role integral to the success of any organisation.
While all supply chain and procurement professionals must have exceptional organisational skills and people management skills, every procurement officer job description is different. That’s why we take the time to work with candidates individually to match you with the ideal procurement job to suit your skills and background.
If you’re looking for procurement officer jobs or any other roles in the supply chain and procurement sectors, we can help match you with a job and company that we know you’ll thrive in. We can also provide guidance on average procurement officer salaries as well as market trends and insights.
Michael Page procurement officer jobs
Our recruitment team sources talent for permanent, contract, and temporary procurement officer jobs all over Australia. We work with businesses of all sizes – from start-ups to global companies – filling roles such as:
· Admin & Procurement Officer
· Assistant Procurement Officer
· Chief Procurement Officer
· Junior Procurement Officer
· Procurement Contracting Officer
· Procurement Officer
· Procurement Support Officer
· Purchasing Manager
· Purchasing Procurement Officer
· Senior Procurement Officer
Looking for procurement officer jobs? Talk to the team at Michael Page today.