This position entails the responsibilities of coordinating and planning contract management and sourcing activities to ensure the business delivers desirable outcomes and the risks associated with the contract is managed efficiently.
- 6 Month Contract
- Opportunity to work with a leading healthcare organisation.
The Procurement Officer is responsible for placing and managing the contracting arrangements with preferred suppliers to deliver cost, schedule, quality and safety requirements. This also includes building effective relationships and managing supplier performance to maximise value and minimise risk.
- Australian owned business with longstanding history
- Generous salary and flexible working arrangements
As a procurement officer you will be running end-to-end processes for specific food categories.
- Work for a National food Manufacturer
- Fantastic career growth opportunity
*Expressions of Interest*
Our client has an opportunity arising in 2022 for a Supply Chain or Commerce graduate. The role will focus on the end to end procurement function within the Local Government sector.
- Opportunity to enter the procurement space.
- Opportunity for career development.
In this role you will be responsible for all inventory management and the day to day purchasing responsibilities.
- Join a globally recognised organisation
- Inclusive company culture