- Western SydneyTemporaryAU$30 - AU$40 per hour (AU$62,395 - AU$83,194)
The procurement officer will be expected to work the entire procurement process beginning with profiling categories and exploring procurement opportunities to bench-marketing within the supply market. Tight schedules alongside a high volume workload are expected, time-management skills and efficient decision-making are therefore essential.
- SydneyTemporaryAU$30 - AU$40 per hour (AU$62,395 - AU$83,194)
The procurement officer will be expected to work the entire procurement process beginning with profiling categories and exploring procurement opportunities to bench-marketing within the supply market. Integrating and collaborating with suppliers in an effective and timely fashion requires exceptional communication skills and a resilient attitude. Tight schedules alongside a high-volume workload are expected.
Immediate Start - CBD Based
- Western SydneyPermanent
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, driven Buyer, with Commercial Procurement / Construction experience. The candidate will report to the Procurement Department Manager, work within a Team and individually, perform specific and challenging duties related to procurement of goods and / or services and equipment in accordance with established policies and regulations and related tasks as required. Whilst the role is located in the Sydney office, there is an emphasis on dealing with local, national and overseas suppliers.
- Inner Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
Joining an established yet growing procurement and purchasing function, you will fall back on your strong exposure across a fast paced and highly agile purchasing division within a large scale environment. Contributing to both transactional purchasing as well as cost saving initiatives, you will be responsible for spear heading a number of cost saving projects to strengthen the business's commercial position
12 month contract
- Southern SydneyTemporaryAU$35 - AU$45 per hour (AU$72,794 - AU$93,593)
- Supplier relationship management including but not limited to bench-marking and risk minimisation.
- Efficiently keeping up to date with purchasing raising and management.
- Breakdown and categorization of business groups and related products.
Sydney South Region
- ParramattaTemporaryAU$55 - AU$60 per hour (AU$114,391 - AU$124,790)
A local government organisation is looking for a Senior Procurement Officer to assist with their stakeholder engagement in the Governments Construction field.
Support the business enablement of the procurement framework, policy & process
Government experience is highly advantageous.
- Gold CoastPermanent
Reporting to the procurement manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the functional, day to day and strategic procurement elements as directed by the overall procurement strategy. While leading a team of 3 the successful candidate will manage their own workload, their teams workload, as well as assisting the procurement manager in their day to day tasks.
Transactional and strategic procuerment
Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Sydney AirportTemporaryAU$35 - AU$38 per hour (AU$72,794 - AU$77,994)
A local government organisation is looking for an experienced Procurement officer with TechOne system knowledge.
- Support the business enablement of the procurement framework, policy, processes and procedures.
- TechOne Experience
- $35 per hour
Support the business enablement of the procurement framework and policy.
- South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
Junior Procurement Officer to join an international technology business. Location: South Eastern Suburbs.
Proficiency in MS Suite, particularly excel
Good communication skills and the ability to deal with various stakeholders
- Inner West SydneyTemporary
The primary purpose of this role is to provide procurement support and assistance to the design and delivery services team within Organisational Development. The role completes administration activities on behalf of the team and oversees office management, financial and procurement activities for the team.
6 months contract
- Southern Suburbs PerthTemporary
A commercially focused professional with extensive experience in end-to-end contracts management and proficiency in ERP systems is urgently required.
Permanent opportunity after 2 months
- Melbourne CBDPermanent
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Communicate daily with suppliers to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Process incoming requests or queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Arrange quotes, request purchase orders, place orders, and track/expedite orders as required
- Perform daily upload of assets and maintain cost centre information within ITSM tool.
- Ensure asset information is accurately recorded and maintained (example - customer details, location, cost centre information and asset status).
- Manage life-cycle for leased assets, which includes processing monthly invoice settlements, asset returns, lease terminations, service charges, reporting and forecasting.
- Regular engagement with cost centres in regards to leasing costs, end-of-lease forecasting and financial approvals.
- Other ad-hoc administration duties and reporting as required.
- Work closely with hardware and software IT teams
Well Known Institution
Friendly, Flexible and Fun environment
- Featured JobHigh WycombeTemporary
FastBrick Robotics are looking for a Senior Procurement Officer to assist their team as they enter the procurement phase of their revolutionary bricklaying robot - Hadrian X.
Innovative project set for industry disruption
5 month estimated vacancy duration
- Western SydneyPermanent
The Purchasing Officer will be in charge of receiving, scheduling and organising order requests for construction programs and deadlines. Liaising with suppliers and internal personnel. Ensuring purchase orders are correct and maintaining cohesive supply requirements.
Immediate Start - Western suburbs
- Inner West SydneyTemporaryAU$30 - AU$35
Directly reporting to the Procurement Manager, this role will be responsible for some potential tendering, ensuring efficient delivery of items, and working alongside the procurement team to ensure cost reduction. Being able to provide support to the procurement manager and being able to deliver results in an effective and timely fashion.
Immediate Start - CBD Based
- SydneyTemporaryAU$25 - AU$35
The procurement coordinator will be expected to manager the internal purchases and related queries. This role will also involve working closely with procurement specialists and category managers in respect to spend analytic and strategy development.
Immediate Start - Sydney city
Didn't find the right Procurement Officer job for you?
Create job alert to receive Procurement Officer jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you when a suitable role becomes available.