This role will implement sourcing plans and tactics to effectively manage the sourcing activities related to their assigned portfolio to maximize supplier performance (cost, quality, lead time), support the business plan in the GeoUnit and responsible for managing a group of local suppliers and is the key contact for the assigned suppliers.
- A competitive salary expected to be in the $65k-$90k (depending on experience)
- One of the worlds leaders in oilfield service
This is an exciting opportunity to join a futuristic procurement team as it refocuses itself on strategic value that drives growth for the business. As the Procurement Specialist you will take pride in delivering value to your stakeholders and customers
- Join a Proud Australian owned business
- Support the procurement transformation and innovation for the business
The role entails the responsibility for sourcing a range of goods, services, and construction works required to upgrade the venue and involves supporting the wider team to create and implement the project from concept to contract. In addition, developing RFx documentation and reporting to the procurement team to meet deadlines efficiently.
- Initial 3 Month contract with a longer term view
- WFH flexibility available
The role is suited for an individual with a sound understanding of Procurement policies and procedures enabling our client to provide high-quality procurement support services across their business.
- 6-12 Month Contract
- Location - Melbourne, WFH flexibility available
This position is a Category Specialist responsible for providing expertise and strategic leadership in category management for medium risk, medium value contracts (Up to $2m) and important suppliers.
- A competitive hourly rate of $60 per hour
- One of Australia's most innovative Government Departments
Permanent procurement and contracts role working for an iconic West Australian organisation who are multiple award winners across different areas.
- Permanent Role
- Top 100 ranked business