As a procurement officer you will be assisting in the contract and supplier administration and will work collaboratively across a wide range of end-to-end Procurement projects.
- Work for a global food distributor
- Fantastic career growth opportunity
The role is primarily centred around the end to end procurement of fixed and mobile maintenance services.
- Opportunity to join a renowned company within the mining sector.
- 12 month contract role with potential the to go permanent.
As part of the Commercial and Advisory team, this position requires someone with strong commercial and analytical mindset, ready to apply thier skills in a complex, challenging and rewarding environment. You are an autonomous leader focused on making things happen. As part of your role, you will have the opportunity to relate with senior Government executives where you will show your influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- AU$ 518 / Day + Super
- Flexible Working arrangements
Lead procurement strategies and initiatives to secure best value for services as well as identify cost saving opportunities.
- Market leading global company
- Work within a competent and close-knit team
We are currently working with an exclusive client, within the Aged Care and Community Services Industry. This is an exciting opportunity to lead and manage supplier relationships, and negotiations as well as support any and all procurement activates across a generalist portfolio of commodities.
- Work for a passionate and dedicated brand
- Immediate start contract opportunity
Seeking a Procurement Specialist that will partner directly with Australia & New Zealand leadership to assess needs, develop solutions, and proactively manage sourcing needs in order to deliver tangible value in alignment with business objectives. Ensures appropriate collaborative communication is occurring with both strategic sourcing teams and shared services transactional teams
- Multinational Listed Business
- Temp to perm role withan immediate start
Temporary Opportunity- ASAP - December - Strategic Procurement Specialist -partner with client groups to provide advice and support in the management of strategic procurement process, including sourcing, contracting, contract management and supplier relationships.
- Work from home 2 days per week
As the procurement specialist you will support the category manager with analyticalanalytical requirements to support the development of Category strategies. You will be responsible for maintaining up to date AribaAriba activities, ensuring benefits are effectively tracked and reported while supporting the endorsement and approval of initiatives.
- Blue Chip ASX listed Company
- Fantastic Culture
This position will provide strong customer service and transnational support and advice in response to the Buying Desk.
- Nationally recognised educational institute
- work in a dynamic and engetic team based enviroment
Dedicated Permanent Procurement Specialist, responsible for sourcing, purchasing, and inventory monitoring.
- Tingalpa Location
- Reliable Industry
Opportunity to become a Category Manager, own and develop strategic category plans and identify commercial opportunities for the business. You will be part of a large procurement team and this opportunity would best suit someone sat at a procurement specialist or assistant category manager level looking to progress career
- Develop and implement best in class category plans
- Generate new commercial opportunites for the business