We are delighted to have been retained by a dynamic e-commerce organisation, to appoint an Operations Manager based at their new purpose built facility in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs.
- Exciting e-commerce high growth organisation
- Newly created role with broad scope
We have partnered with a Nationwide energy provider who are currently growing their distribution team.
- Weekly pay of $1238 inclusive of superannuation, $65,000 per annum
- 12 month fixed term contract with opportunity for permanency
This aim or this role is to represent and ensure the outcomes are equitable and competitive, in addition to providing strong contract and vendor management leadership to the separation team. The role will have a solid line to the GM Procurement, with a dotted line into IT. The ideal candidate will be able to engage in both tactical and strategic conversations and negotiations with internal and external stakeholders with strong experience across IT Procurement.
- Global Transport Organisation
- Newly created role - 6 month contract to permanent
Our client is seeking an experienced procurement leader to deliver strategic procurement and supply chain fit for purpose outcomes that optimise our clients supply base and improve the overall value proposition.
- Great location in Fortitude Valley with high end refurbished offices
- Development and growth opportunities
A fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company in the capacity of a program support officer based out of their CBD office. We are recruiting a procurement PSO and a contract and logistics PSO.
- A competitive salary expected to be in the $65-$70k + super
- An opportunity to work for a company leaving a positive impact on this earth
In this role you will support the Project Procurement Manager to deliver exceptional high standards when it comes to buying all of the required parts for the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul of rolling stock.
- Join the largest player in their industry in Australia
- Work for a globally recognized brand
A rare opportunity presents itself to an astute Continuous improvement professional with a strong record in warehouse optimisation to join this leading Australian Supply Chain and Logistics business.
- Generous Remuneration package
- Align yourself with an Australian Owned business
This role is a key operations position within our clients' freight forwarding import team. With a focus on providing excellent service and solutions to customers, this role is responsible for Sea Freight Imports with a mix of FCL & LCL work.
- Great career growth opportunities
- Well-established business
Seeking an experienced Facilities and Stores Officer who responsible for the receipting of all deliveries, inventory control, despatch and operational facility requirements for a 12 month contract based in Fremantle.
- Be part of a diverse and high performing team
- Excellent waterfront location nearby cafes and shops
International Transport and Logistics provider seeking an experieinced Transport Coordinator to join the team!
- Work with a leadership team who are passionate about your career growth
- Flexible working conditions on offer