The Acquisition & Retention manager works in a centralised team of seven that supports the core home products to drive sales performance and channel optimisation. Working within the Home Portfolio product department, this is an integral role to support our accelerated growth ambitions.
- Work for one of Australia's most recognised Insurance brands.
- Benefit from a wide range of employee perks.
This role is critical in combining our product strategy with the tactics we need to drive success in marketing campaigns and delivering student enrolment targets. The job will see you work closely with the marketing team, product management team, design teams as well as various other affiliates to be our brand and product centrepiece to play an integral role in launching new courses and products to market.
- Work for a thriving Education-Tech company with a focus on sustainability.
- Head up the teams Marketing function and drive continued success.
Exciting role to work with global FMCG/ manufacturer in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. It is a fantastic role for Junior Product Manager to further develop their skills.
- Exciting role to work with global FMCG/manufacturer in Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
- Fantastic role for Junior Product Manager to further develop their skills
Exciting role for experienced Product Manager to work with modern manufacturing organisation in the S/E Suburbs.
- Exciting role to work with modern manufacturing organisation in the S/E Suburbs
- Fantastic role for experienced Product Manager to further develop
Exciting role for experienced Senior Product Owner to lead a team and head up growing and emerging discipline.
- Fantastic role heading up an exciting growing and emerging disciple
- Exciting opportunity for experienced Senior Product Owner to lead a team
An excellent opportunity for a junior product manager looking to increase their skills in an established setting, coordinating stakeholders and team members to reach IT development goals and outcomes. The ideal candidate will be an avid people-coordinator, with an interest in IT/ Tech and eagerness to increase their product management skills within a structured environment.
- International service company that are technology leaders within their field
- Opportunity to grow your product management expertise in a booming industry
6-10 month contract opportunity to join a marketing team alongside two other product managers and assist across 8 brands. Supporting new product development, brand/product strategy and pricing & distribution planning.
- Immediate start product manager contract opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
The Product Management team is responsible for developing strategy and define requirements of their Guardian Product.
- World leading Artificial Intelligence (AI) Company
- Non-Australian Citizens are welcome to apply
Working within a small team with the option to work remotely anywhere in Australia, you will be responsible for shaping the direction of the customer experience and product-market fit from its earliest stage. Specialising predominately in customer support, customer product communication and education, product management as well as data and analytics.
- Work for a rapidly exapnding climate-fintech startup
- Gain experience and develop your career in finance
The Product Management team is responsible for developing strategy and define requirements of our client's Product.
This position is primarily responsible to facilitate the business analysis and engagement process with business stakeholders whilst collaborating with the tech teams, to achieve delivery of web development enhancements, process improvements or new functionalities.
- Permanent Role with an excellent industry leader
- Attractive Salary
The Site Manager role based at Ridley's Clifton site is responsible for the general management and control of all site operations to achieve site production targets, efficient manufacturing of products and management of costs in line with business goals and customer service activities.
- Key Leadership Role
- Manage and Control all Site Operations
As the Territory Customer Support Manager, you will focus on developing dealer's product support capability, influencing dealer management, establishing business plans and follow up, and assisting with execution as required while holding dealers accountable for achieving agreed goals.
- Global leader presision argriculture
- Autonomous on the road position
As a Food Technologist you will drive quality whilst supporting product improvement process. Working with a diverse supplier base you must demonstrated skills and knowledge in food product development, manufacturing processes and supplier management.
- Immediate start, 12-month contract with an industry leading company
- Opportunity to work with leading Retailer in Australian Market.