The Service Desk Team is the first and single point of contact for all customers using IT Services delivered by Business Technology. The Service Desk Analysts are responsible for providing first-line support across APAC regions. The role endeavours to promptly resolve problems, troubleshoot, and escalate while assisting the broader team in providing a stable, effective IT service to the business.
- Be part of a team where there is a clear opportunity to grow your career
- Opportunity to work in an autonomous environment with a real sense of ownership
Looking for a Technical Service Desk Analyst for a contract opportunity to work at a local council!
- Initial Contract Until 25/06/2021 (With Extensions)| Local Council Role
- Demonstrated Technical Service Desk Experience | Chermside Location
Queensland based enterprise organisation, searching for an enthusiastic Service Desk Analyst with a great attitude to work within a friendly team.
- 12 month contract
- Close to public transport
On offer is a 12 month contract for an experienced or emerging IT Support Analyst to join a multinational organisation based in the South East.
You will be the first point of contact for all IT needs.
- 12 month contract
- Mulgrave location
Be the "remote face of IT" - provide a friendly and engaging experience at the first interaction, responding to all level 1 and 2 support requests from its user base. Reporting in to the Service Delivery Manager. Only Immediately Available candidates to be considered
- An immediate start to a 6 month contract - must be immediately available
- Full time working from home opportunity
This role is a level 1 role in Service Desk. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a collaborative team then this is not to be missed. You will be providing level 1 support across the business in a fast-paced environment. You should have basic experience and understanding of the service desk and troubleshooting of hardware and software issues.
- Opportunity to work in a fun team environment
- Flexible work location