Michael Page have partnered with a FTSE-listed IT business located 30 minutes south of the Perth CBD to recruit a Senior Corporate Accountant into their growing finance team.
- FTSE-listed business
- Work in a supportive team under experienced mentors
This role is a key leadership position with responsibility for the procurement and purchasing of supplies, and the overall management of inventory and dispatch of supplies to customers. It includes the management of a small supply and purchasing team.
- Well-established business with strong customer base
- Competitive Salary with vehicle provided
Capitalising on the growth of the Resources Sector in Western Australia - our client is looking to expand their Sales team. With the addition of an experienced, motivated Territory Manager based out of Perth, our client is looking to grow their Goldfields market and consolidate their presence as a leader in Wear Solutions.
- Work with a leading capital equipment manufacturer based in Perth
- Dominate the Goldfields Territory, grow the business through solutions sales
Michael Page have partnered with an internationally listed business based in Perth, who are looking for a Financial Accountant for an initial short-term contract, with the potential for long-term employment.
- Short-term contract with potential for long-term employment
- Internationally listed organisation
Michael Page have partnered with a safety business located South of the River in Perth who are looking to hire a Finance Manager into their vibrant team.
- Work in an office with vibrant culture
- Growing business
This role is primarily focused on the scheduling and planning of vehicle movements across the Northwest of WA, particularly as it applies to large scale shut-downs and construction projects.
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Competitive Salary with progression opportunities.
An amazing opportunity to work within a large Marketing and Communications team to develop and implement large-scale campaigns and media plans across a variety of platforms, channels and markets. The role is located South of the River and directly reports to the Brand and Campaign Manager.
- Innovative Full-time Position
- Directly reporting to the Brand and Campaign Manager
This technical sales role will report directly to the product sales manager and will aim to achieve sales growth and customer satisfaction across the WA region. Our client is looking for a specialist to drive their high performance fluid sealing products within the mining and industrial sector.
- Strong presence within the WA market
- Company culture and career progression
Actively recruiting a standalone HR Manager for a mining services company based in Perth's southern suburbs.
- Standalone HR Manager role
- Based south of the river in Perth with working from home flexibility
Seeking a financial accountant to assume the responsibility for the Month-end accounting and Daily Accounting activities including payroll and invoicing. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your knowledge and pursue further professional development.
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Career Growth Opportunity
An innovative full-time role within the Public Sector that is based South of the River and directly reports to the Senior Acquisition Marketer. The role assists in the delivery of marketing plans to support the organisation's broader strategic and commercial objectives.
- Full-Time Position
- Directly reporting to the Senior Acquisition Marketer
Join an exciting project as the lead QA in the team. You'll be working with different stakeholder groups and get to flex your BA and QA skills.
- 9 Month Contract
- Exciting new project.
Michael Page Finance have partnered with a Technology company in Perth to assist them in finding an ERP Specialist (Finance SME) to lead the major upgrade of their ERP. This will be an initial 12 month fixed term contract with the potential for extension/permanent.
- Work closely with the PM & business leaders to deliver this project
- 12 month fixed term contract
Urgently seeking a strong and experienced HR & Office Manager for a small business based South of the river in Perth
- Permanent role
- South of the River Location
All rounded generalist role in an evolving culture!
- Exposure to the Public Sector within a growing and dedicated team
- On-site parking, flexible arrangements
Excellent dual role across recruitment and HR advisory. An opportunity to step up from an HR Officer position to consolidate your experience in strategic hiring processes, case management, the provision of advice for industrial matters, policy and process updates, HR projects and more!
- Own recruitment, onboarding, probation processes, retention & performance
- Add value in ER, IR advisory, & HR-oriented projects. Small team, big company!