A fantastic opportunity for a digital specialist with web design experience to join a well-established not for profit organisation dedicated to easing poverty and those at a disadvantage. WFH hybrid and flexibility available as well as an immediate start if required.
- WFH hybrid - Melbourne applicants only
- Full time role with an immediate start available
As the Digital Content Producer, you will support the wider team to create content to support our digital channels.
- Opportunity to work for a great organisation who is committed to helping people
- Salary packaging
Working with a dedicated and passionate team in a fast-paced environment, the Digital Fundraising Specialist supports the charities fundraising objectives by overseeing and executing all digital fundraising activity.
- Temporary full-time opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements with an immediate start available
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the established Marketing and Communications team to support the delivery of digital campaigns and activities that raise brand awareness and support services growth, whilst enhancing the customer and employee experience. Own the ongoing development of the Content Management System and SEO/SEM space and diversify your digital skillset across a variety of channels and functions.
- Competitive remuneration salary with NFP opportunity to salary-sacrifice
- Work with a not-for-profit during a time of strong acquisition and growth
If you are a generalist digital marketer with strong email marketing experience and are looking for your next challenge then this is the role for you! Based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, you would be joining a supportive and inclusive developing marketing team for a health based membership NFP. This organisation is also currently operating with a very flexible WFH hybrid.
- Flexible WFH hybrid and arrangements - 1 day in office
- Join a supportive and inclusive team within a health based NFP
This position will drive digital and communications strategy for a large not-for-profit company, Whilst advising on any media opportunities for the company to grow their brand.
- Give back to the community in assisting vulnerable people in society
- Generous salary package & Flexible working
As the Digital Content Producer, you will support the Content Manager to create marketing-led content to support the digital channels.
- Work for a great organisation who is committed to helping children
- Competitive salary
The Digital Business Analyst will work within the organisations business unit to define and develop new features and enhancements to the eLearning platform. You will collaborate with the Product Owner, business SME's and technical team to realise the product roadmap vision, deliver business outcomes and a fantastic user experience.
- Client-centric role with opportunity to influence
- Hybrid Work Arrangement
A member-based organisation is seeking an Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join their team on a temporary basis.
- 12 month FTC for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Great Organisation with supportive and flexibile working environment
An all rounder marketing position which will expose the ideal candidate to generalist marketing, communications and digital. This role will allow career growth and continuously challenge the candidate.
- Permanent, Full-time position, great salary
- Unmatched workplace culture