We are currently recruiting numerous Estimator roles for 3 of Australia's leading insurance repair companies. With the recent weather events in SEQ we are looking for experienced estimators for an immediate start.
- A competitive salary expected to be in the $80-$90k + super range (plus car)
- Australia's leading insurance repair companies
Our client is seeking an Estimator with 4-6 years estimating experience. The company is a market leading main contractor with a solid pipeline of new projects to tender across the Rail Station, Commercial Construction, Heritage, Education and Prestigious Residential Projects
- Join a secure and stable Tier 2 Main Building Contractor
- Lucrative salary package & a supportive and flexible working environment
We are looking for an desktop estimator for one of Australia's leading insurance repair companies. Immediate start available and the opportunity to work in a collaborative team with a great culture.
- A competitive salary expected to be in the $75k-$85k + Super range
- Working for one of Australia's best insurance repair companies
Michael Page are currently recruiting a Production Estimator role for an award-winning residential Builder based in the Gold Coast, with other offices across SEQ also. This role will commence April/May 2022 to deliver residential projects.
- A competitive salary expected to be in the $80-$100k + super range (plus car)
- An award winning Gold Coast builder
Michael Page are currently recruiting a Senior Estimator for an award-winning residential Builder based in Southern Brisbane. This role will commence immediately.
- A competitive salary expected to be in the $100-$140k + Super
- An award winning builder
Estimator - 2 - 4 years Estimating and tendering experience on Large Scale, Commercial Tilling &/or Waterproofing projects
- Well-known and respected brand with strong client relationships in place
- Join an industry leading, stable, and secure business with solid values
Senior Estimator with 5 - 10 years+ estimating experience in the Sydney construction fit - out & refurbishment market, tendering on projects from $2M - $30M+ in value.
- Diverse large - scale Fit-out & refurbishment project portfolio
- Market leading, Upper tier company with an outstanding reputation
Our client is seeking a mid-level Estimator with 3-5 years Fit-out experience. The company is a market leading national Fit-out & Refurbishment main contractor with a solid pipeline of new projects to tender.
- Join a Market Leading Fit - out business with a secure pipeline of new Projects
- Ultra-modern, conveniently located offices with state-of-the-art equipment
The cost estimator will facilitate the costing process and support the organisation's Business Development Managers to drive revenue and customer growth. You will be a key member of the Business Development team, responsible for working professionally with employees at all levels across the organisation and liaising with relevant external stakeholders.
- Financial Modeller opportunity
- Join a well known organisation in the education sector