Our client, an international school based in Bahrain is looking to hire a Finance Director to lead their finance department.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading International School based in Bahrain
- Excellent career progression
Exciting CFO position working with the CEO and being a true partner to the business and executive team in a new exciting phase of further expansion and growth. Call now to find out more.
- Exciting CFO position where you will be a true partner to the business
- Competitive salary package on offer - Convenient Western Sydney Location
The successful CFO will have a track record of driving high performance and a proven capability to deliver on the development of significant current and future construction projects.
- Well known public company with significant and diverse operations
- West Australian Head Office
Growing national consultancy offers you a hands on role working with senior stakeholders within the federal government. Offering you a healthy and engaging work environment as well as a rewarding career path, you have access to flexibility and a competitive salary package.
- National consulting firm is expanding their business in Canberra and beyond
- High achievers sought to join the CFO Advisory practice
Great opportunity for a senior finance professional to run and end to end finance team with a commercial skillset.
- Central Location
- Leading Multinational Business
As a key member of the executive team, this role will ensure Finance, Technology and Facilities teams achieve key objectives to ensure company goals are achieved.
- Community based organisation with a rich history
- West Australian Head Office
Future-proof your accounting career as a Finance Business Analyst with a strategic move to an ASX100 listed business under the mentorship and guidance of the CFO.
- Strategic ASX100 Commercial Career Move
- Competitive remuneration package ($100,000 + Super)
The Corporate Finance Manager will be responsible for leading financial analysis and valuations for the project, presenting back to the CFO and board.
- Corporate Finance Manager
- Large scale giga-project
National Logistics business looking for an experienced people manager to lead a team of 4 and report through to a CFO. A highly collaborative and close knit finance team.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Leadership Role
The Project Accounting Senior Manager is responsible for project accounting, working closely with the commercial and technical teams and directly support the CFO.
- Project Accounting Manager
- Large scale giga-project
The right candidate will be innovative, customer driven, solution focused and must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Reporting to the Group CFO, this role will be working with the core team in Australia, as well as the support staff in the Philippines, and satellite staff in the UK and USA.
Our client endeavours to attract a self-driven & high performing individual who aspires to expand their skill-sets and experience.
- Be a part of an innovative tech startup who are growing rapidly
- Excellent working conditions, where your efforts are rewarded and valued.
Supporting the Deputy CFO Financial Operations to manage specific Finance related change activities. You will need to analyse current processes and systems, identify problems and opportunities for improvement and then liaise with the relevant parties to ensure changes are actioned and benefits delivered.
- Join a leading university as a Finance Change Manager on a contract basis
- Interesting and diverse remit, mainly focused around business analysis
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will prepare, analyse, and interpret key financial and non-financial data by using Business Intelligence Tools.
You will work closely with both the Finance team and the local business managers to drive reporting and analysis that support the strategic the business's performance.
- Progress your FP&A career with an industry leader
- You will be exposed to major multinationals, working on major projects
The Senior Financial Officer is responsible for working closely with the Finance Manager and CFO to deliver accurate reconciliation of all accounts payable and receivable for the company.
- National commercial firm with an established presence in canberra
- Hands on role within a close-knit and dedicated team
Michael Page Finance are partnering with a growing Perth business who are looking to recruit a Financial Analyst on a permanent basis. This role will work closely with the CFO and other areas of the business to drive value through PowerBi dashboarding, commercial analysis and business improvement.
- Highly flexible role, choose when you work from home or in office
- Mix of data analytics, business improvement and commercial analysis
An excellent opportunity for a Big-4 first mover to join a company seeing significant growth within the global market. Our client is looking for a finance analyst to drive activities across a range of finance areas including management and statutory reporting, forecasting and budgeting processes. The role provides an opportunity to work alongside the CFO and Group Finance Leadership to have a genuine impact on the performance and growth of the company.
- *Work for Australia's leading specialised data and cloud consulting firms.
- *A growing company with genuine pathways for strong career progression.
I am fortunate enough to partner with a blue-chip imports and retail organisation based in the inner Northern suburbs of Melbourne. The successful candidate will be a part of a small 3-person finance team and take full control of the day-to-day accounting function reporting directly through to the CFO.
- Immediate Temp to perm opportunity
- End-to-end role within a medium sized retailer/wholesaler
My client has engaged Michael Page to recruit for a Group Financial Controller on an initial 12-month maternity cover position. The role has a mix of technical & commercial elements and reports directly through to the CFO. The role will be responsible for managing a team of 3 & will suit an individual who is motivated, a proven leader and an individual with a commercial mindset.
- Immediate start
- Leading Property building and construction group in Melbourne
An opportunity for a Cost Accountant to join a growing finance team within a food manufacturing organisation in Melbourne. This will be a wide-scoped role for a high-achieving, intelligent candidate who will have exposure to a wide range of stakeholders across the business including the CEO, CFO and operations. The role will build costing models and templates for the new site that was acquired recently. There may be some occasional travel to the site.
- $80,000 - $130,000 p.a. based on experience/skills
- Immediate start temp role with view to transition into permanent