The Finance Analyst is responsible for assisting the Head of Finance by providing business insight and analytic support to enable the business to achieve its growth ambition.
- Work for a $60 billion business in a growth market
- Directly report into the Head of Finance
As Business Manager you will be the finance partner for a number of senior stakeholders and be their go-to for all things finance. Ranging from capex projects and decision support through to budgeting and forecasting for their businesses you will enjoy a varied and interesting role. It goes without saying that in order to fulfil the above you will need to be a capable relationship builder with A grade communication skills.
- Join a growing team in an all encompassing role partnering with snr stakeholders
- Work for a values driven organisation who are passionate about their mission
An incredible opportunity to join a large diverse finance team as a Senior FP&A Analyst. Reporting to the Group FP&A Manager this role will manager 5 direct reports of its own from regional charity centres. Advising and closely overseeing the Financial Planning and Analysis of these areas and adding value to the wider finance team, this is an excellent career opportunity.
- Add value to a famous Australian NFP organisation
- Highly astute commercially led finance team