Assist the execution of annual marketing campaigns for relevant brands through strong digital marketing and written communication. This role provides a strong development opportunity for outstanding talent to further grow their core marketing skills and capabilities.
- An exciting opportunity to grow your marketing career
- Excellent career progression and personal growth
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will work with all digital aspects of the marketing campaigns of the company. They will update websites, send EDMs, run social media campaigns and posts, build social pages, work on client briefs, work collaborately with external agencies, manage assigned tasks and work efficiently to build up the popularity of the brand.
- Mentoring and on the job learning in Digital Marketing
- Work with a fun, inclusive and dynamic team
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, The Marketing Executive will be responsible for working across all platforms within the Marketing/Digital Marketing team.
- Join one of the hottest media and publication companies in Australia
- Hybrid working with a great team environment
The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of projects/clients,
with more focused efforts on individual client outcomes rather than large volumes of clients. The Specialist will be responsible for developing/implementing strategies and solutions in line with client objectives (across various automation platforms - primarily Marketo)
- Work with an established team of like-minded brand and marketing professionals
- Beautiful modern workspace, exciting clients and projects, competitive salary
At PageGroup, our people are our most important asset. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or sales, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, hiring practices and business development. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
- Looking for culture, progression and a passion to help others? Welcome to Page.
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
This is a great opportunity for a Google Ads specialist, providing an opportunity to work with multiple clients in various industries.
The role involves managing paid search campaigns on Google and all other pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities, in order to maximise ROI and boost the overall online performance.
- The perfect opportunity to learn and grow as a Digital Marketing Specialist
- Work with multiple clients in various industries
As an Events Manager for a tier 1, luxury fashion brand, you will plan, manage and implement effective events in Australia and New Zealand. This exciting position reports directly to the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Opportunity to work for one of the world's leading fashion companies
- Brilliant role for an Events Manager
Work directly with finance and technology clients as a PR Account Manager for a highly successful independent creative and PR agency.
- An exciting opportunity to work as a PR Account Manager
- Work for a highly successful independent creative and PR agency
Working closely with the Director of Tourism, Marketing and Promotions to manage and implement the promotional brand collaborations and tourism marketing strategy for each of our client events.
- Work closely with the musical theatre industry of Australia
- Make your mark in a fast paced agency
This is an exciting new opportunity to work as a Social Media Account Manager for a Digital Marketing Agency. Furthermore, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a range of different clients and various projects.
- An exciting new opportunity in Social Media
- Work for a growing Digital Marketing Agency