A stand alone Desktop Support role in a collaborative and supportive environment. Supporting approx 60 users in an established financial institution in North Sydney. Have the opportunity to own the function and work on exciting projects on an ad hoc basis
- An immediate start available to a Full Time, Contract Role
- A friendly and supportive team surrounding a stand alone IT Support role
Our client are part of an important Construction project within NSW, working in the HR project team you will bring your HR expertise to offer high level HR advice. A company who believe and invest in their employees and work together to achieve these iconic projects.
- Build your career in the industry of Construction and Engineering
- HR Advisors who love to work in fast paced environments on a new HR project
Our client is seeking an Estimator with 4-6 years estimating experience. The company is a market leading main contractor with a solid pipeline of new projects to tender across the Commercial Construction, Heritage, Education and Prestigious Residential Projects
- Join a secure and stable Tier 2 Main Building Contractor
- Lucrative salary package & a supportive and flexible working environment
Contract Administrator - 3-5 years of construction experience as CA across Commercial, Education, Health, Aged Care, Hospitality, Industrial, Defence, Correctional, Religious & Retail Projects that are valued between $10Mil - $50Mil +
- Industry leaders, proven track record and systems, collaborative team culture
- Join one of Syd's leading, Top tier 2 Main Commercial Building Contractors
This is an exciting opportunity for a Big-4 first mover to coordinate and manage the provision of timely and accurate trustee services for a portfolio of trusts. Work closely with senior management to deliver corporate secretarial, director approvals, investor reporting and corporate accounting services to clients.
- *Work for a publicly traded international company.
- *A genuine pathway for strong career progression.
Act as the in-country delivery lead to govern infrastructure delivery activities on new site establishment, renovations and relocation's within the retail space.
- 12-month fixed term contract - immediate start
- Technical Leadership role - Retail
The incumbent of this role is responsible for providing high quality support and service to customers via the provision of troubleshooting and quickly resolving technical concerns and questions. They will be responsible for working through requests for support, system down emergencies, errors and triage of hardware, software, network and telephone issues.
- An exciting opportunity in a well established educational organisation
- Gain experience in a highly desired field
This is an incredible opportunity for an Assistant Brand Manager to join a leading omnichannel company/partner for luxury beauty and lifestyle brands to reach Asia Pacific consumers.
- Working with renowned brands
- Career growth
An exciting opportunity for Business Analyst role with a renowned education company for working professionals. You'll be responsible for leading and coordinating all digital projects and CRM implementation.
- Opportunity to work and lead the digital transformation projects
- Permanent Role
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Desktop Support Officer with a focus on infrastructure support. Based in the North Sydney head office this role will require travel to projects and remote areas to assist with setup and support of IT services on construction sites.
- An immediate start on offer to a permanent position
- A highly competitive yearly salary
Take on a Senior Analyst role with a global engineering enterprise and own all security initiatives as it relates to internal protection and information governance.
- Opportunity to lead key cyber security initiatives
- End to end security control and escalation point for APAC
Support the National Manager on all things Work Health related. Develop and refine strategic processes for optimal work health practices.
- Prosperous multinational corporation
- Above market salary and bonuses
Project Manager with over 2 -5 years Project Management experience on residential (apartments) / Mixed use projects valued from $10-$35m in value, for a new project based in Sydney's Eastern suburbs, North Shore & Northern Beaches.
- Exciting construction business that is fast becoming one of SYD leading company
- Become part of a multi award winning team with proven systems and strategies