Opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading Australian service provider to lead and deliver projects across the heavy equipment, mining, rail and rolling stock industries.
- Immediately Available Role
- High Value and exciting project in the Heavy Engineering Equipment Sector
The role of the Management Accountant is to analyse financial information and prepare accounting reports to the relevant business units and assist with driving profitability.
- 12 month fixed-term contract with view to permanency
- Keilor Park location (north-western suburbs of Melbourne)
The Assistant Accountant role will support the Finance team and work in close collaboration with the Senior Finance Manager. The role will commence as soon as possible with opportunity to work flexibly from home and on-site.
- ASX-listed company exposure
- Flexible working arrangements
This role is responsible for all things HR from an administration perspective for the HR team. In this role you will be given the opportunity to assist the Business Partners with activities such as recruitment, on-boarding, maintenance of employee records, HR admin and projects.
This role gives you exposure to a number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Be a part of the large People Team supporting all business units and functions
- Work with a team who understand collaboration
This role is an important leadership position focused on improving the management of inventory and materials supplying a manufacturing facility. This role has a strong drive towards minimising waste and maximising material availability.
- Newly Created Role
- Opportunity for growth and business improvement
Permanent job working for an international organisation in the northern suburbs. This role will see you oversee the end to end procurement function while driving process improvement.
- Permanent Role
- Northern Suburbs
Growing brand recognition and presence across Australia to achieve nominated targets including sales, market share & profitability
- National Leader in Engineering Industry
- Career growth opportunities
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced procurement professional to join in a Principal Categories position in a Strategic Procurement team located in Brisbane. This is a hands on role where you will work in a team environment facilitating end to end procurement activities.
- Supportive Team Environment
- Strategic Procurement
Responsible for the profitable growth of market share through the maintenance, monitoring and development of the Organisation's services.
- Well established, dynamic business - 100% Australian owned
- Voted "Supplier of The Year" many times by peers