The organisation is a large education business that is the governing body for multiple schools across Australia. This role will oversee a number of entities in the Northern Suburbs.
- Leading business partnering role working within the education sector
- Management of multiple sites located in the Northern suburbs
This role is the right hand person to the General Manager and will be the driving force behind all commercial business decision.
This is a true commercial finance role, looking at customers, revenue spend, margin analysis, costs and M&A.
- Market leading manufacturing company
- Fantastic culture of empowerment
Michael Page are recruiting a National Construction Manager position for a leading international fast food business. The role is responsible for overseeing the roll out of fit outs to new stores as well as refurbishments and re-fits to existing stores nationally.
- International Fast Food Chain
- Competitive base salary with additional incentive program
The Head of Donor Relations is a member of the Austin Health Foundation leadership team and responsible for the strategic development and implementation of
- Giving programs
- Data management and development within Salesforce to improve fundraising decisions and efficiencies
- All donations processing and coding
- Raffle program and activities
- Foundation communications and stewardship activities
- Be part of the Foundation's Leadership Team
- Play an integral role for the Foundation's Strategic Plan
The Transport and Logistics supervisor role will be responsible for the overall supply chain operations of the business, strategically planning and managing the inventory warehousing, transport and distribution of goods. The primary objective is to manage the supply chain order cycle to meet operational requirements and continually improve customer satisfaction.
- Australian owned manufacturing business
- Lead a growing team in a progressive business
Michael Page are currently recruiting a Project Manager for a Fit out business who specialise in Food and Beverage and Hospitality projects. This company is family focused and offers flexible working conditions to employees subject to deadlines being met.
- Shop fitting Project Manager position
- $120-140k + super
Broad Finance Manager role, based in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs, with a well known, global brand.
- 6 Month Contract Role
- Flexible Working Available
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated, driven professional to join this exciting fast-paced manufacturing environment. Your passion for a smooth workflow, capacity planning, and providing great customer service will be essential in this role.
- Lead a team in a progressive Australian owned business
- Opportunities for internal development and progression
Michael Page have been engaged to recruit a Project Manager by a well established builder developer based on the north side of Brisbane. This role will involve delivering commercial projects in the $5-20m range - both in house developments as well as work for repeat clients.
- Projects ranging from $5-20m
- Office based on the north side of Brisbane
Michael Page has partnered with a leading Management Services company based north of Perth who are looking to add a Financial Accountant to their ranks.
- Great leadership team
- Growth opportunity
Lead all aspects of the afternoon shift in a high-functioning production team. Ensure the safe and efficient manufacture of fast-moving consumer goods.
- Join an industry leading brand
- Further your skills in Lean Manufacturing
Michael Page Finance have partnered with a Perth based company who specialise in manufacturing, in order to recruit for a Management Accountant on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Stong emphasis on partnering with operations
Responsible for sourcing goods and services for the business unit to ensure the continuous supply and availability of materials whilst complying with planning and control system expectations. The role will have key interactions with the Procurement office to standardise process and strategic business planning for the Business Unit.
- Global Manufacturing business
- Progressive team environment
Michael Page Finance are assisting a Local Government Council with the recruitment of an Accounting Team Leader. This role will be recruited on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Temporary to Permanent
- Local Government Organisation
Our client is a market leader with a global footprint. They are experiencing significant growth and this Senior Financial Accountant role has been created to provide additional support to the team.
- Great Flexible Culture
- Work Closer to Home
Excellent opportunity for a highly driven Business Development Manager (BDM) to join one of the largest Global Logistics companies in the world.
- International Logistics organisatiom
- Period of growth for the company
Join an organisation as the leader of the finance function, working as part of the executive team to drive the strategic vision.
- Lead the finance function
- Growing organisation
Urgently seeking experienced recruitment advisor for a permanent position based north of the river in Perth.
- Permanent role
- North of the river location
This is a great long term contract opportunity with a well-known company in Melbourne's North-Western suburbs. The role would suit a part qualified Assistant Accountant looking for a position with a broad-scope and room for progression.
- Immediate start
- 12 month contract role with the view to permanency
Excellent opportunity for a highly driven Key Account Manager (KAM) to join one of the largest Global Logistics companies in the world.
- Global organisation
- Market leader during growth period