The business is a local council located in the N. Suburbs Melbourne. This role is a newly created opportunity and will work in a team of 4 in the Financial Reporting division. The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified or finalist that has experience across financial accounting and ideally asset reporting.
The role is a 3 days per week (0.6) opportunity that will require a mix of office and home working.
- Part-time finance opportunity working within the local government sector
- A newly created opportunity working in a hybrid financial reporting role
The organisation is a large education business that is the governing body for multiple schools across Australia. This role will oversee a number of entities in the Northern Suburbs.
- Leading business partnering role working within the education sector
- Management of multiple sites located in the Northern suburbs
Exciting opportunity to work with rapidly growing progressive manufacturer. Located in the Northern Suburbs & WFH.
- Exciting role to work with rapidly growing manufacturer in the Northern suburbs
- Fantastic job for junior marketer to work in the outdoor & travel industry
Exciting opportunity for experienced B2B Senior Marketer to work with a growing manufacturer in the North Suburbs of Melbourne. Newly created role and opportunity to make a huge impact in a thriving organisation.
- Opportunity to work with growing manufacturer working in the Ecommerce industry
- Exciting role for Senior B2B Marketer to make an impact on this growing business
Large and fast paced manufacturing business looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join a close knit team. Work directly with operations to help drive business performance.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Work Closely with Operations
Michael Page are currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager position for a Tier 1 construction business who specialise in Tension Membrane Structures. Due to ongoing growth, they are looking to appoint a Senior Project Manager to drive sustainable profitability on future projects.
- Leader in the field of Tension Membrane Structures
- Lead a team of Project Managers
Excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to take a step up in a growing Technology business
- Free on site parking
- Interest process improvement projects
This is an exciting opportunity to join an iconic Australian brand and industry leader.
- Permanent Position
- Industry FMCG Leader
The role is responsible for supervising a team of management accountants who business partner with senior stakeholders. You will also manage various finance functions including, but not limited to, managing internal and external reporting and preparation of the company's budget.
- Manage a team of 3 management accountant/business partners
- Work closely with senior level stakeholders including senior leadership team
As the HSE Manager, you will implement and maintain the health, safety and environmental systems and processes for a growing manufacturer of recreational vehicles. You will drive a culture of safety and education within all levels of the organization.
- Join a growing organization
- Long-term career development opportunities
Michael Page are currently recruiting a Project Manager role for a well known international fast food company based on the north side of Brisbane. This company has gone from strength to strength in over the last decade and due to ongoing growth they are looking to add a Project Manager to their team.
- International Fast Food Chain
- Long term career development pathway
Plan and oversee all aspects of the day to day running of an allocated Engineering workshop.
Administrative duties to ensure the workshop is well run, with efficient resource for the Subject Area e.g., pricing and ordering of equipment, tools, materials, and consumables through Senior Engineer - Integration.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing team
- Motivated, hard working, hands on candidates strongly encouraged to apply
Michael Page are specialists in the Commercial Construction Industry. We put you first in the process as we know, culture is only built from good people. A lot of "agencies" pretend to care, treat you like you are just a number. At Michael Page, we want to get to know you, and therefore align you with our client based on being personal.
- Great Culture, Exciting Projects
- Full book of projects upcoming
Global manufacturing business looking for an experienced finance leader to lead a small team as the Group Financial Controller.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Global Business
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated, driven professional to join this exciting fast-paced manufacturing environment to manage their production, logistics and customer service teams, ensuring maximum operational efficiency and high levels of repeat business. Your passion for a smooth workflow, capacity planning, and providing great customer service will be essential in this role.
- Australian owned manufacturing business with longstanding history
- Lead a team across production, logistics & customer service
This leading NFP need to hire an M&A specialist to run the project of selling one of their portfolio businesses. This role will lead the process from a finance perspective and will need previous experience in an M&A environment.
- Play a key role in the sale of a business
- Lead the process from a finance perspective
You will be providing Management Accounting services to the supporting manufacturing departments and assist with the cost accounting activities within the WA factories. You will also engage and support the internal management team with business decisions and business plans.
- Opportunity for career progression within an experienced finance team
- Competitive remuneration package
Michael Page Finance have partnered with a Technology business in Perth who require a Financial Analyst to assist with a range of reporting and analytical projects. This role will start as an initial 2-3 month contract with the potential for extension or permanency.
- Unique business in the technology sector who are seeing exciting growth
- Unstructured role, excellent for somebody who enjoys variety
Excellent opportunity for a highly driven Business Development Manager (BDM) to join one of the largest growing Global Logistics companies in the world.
- Fast growing multinational organisation
- Period of growth for the company
Broad Finance Manager role, based in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs, with a well known, global brand.
- 6 Month Contract Role
- Flexible Working Available