Exciting opportunity for junior Marketer looking to develop in Marketing, Category & Product. Permanent full time in the role Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
- Exciting role for junior Marketer to develop in Category & Product Marketing
- Permanent full time opportunity in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne
As Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for assisting in mechanical engineering design, manufacture, construction, operation and maintenance of machines, manufacturing equipment, mechanical installations and facilities.
- Immediate start, 6 month Contract with industry leading company
- Good Competitive Salary
As a Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for installation and commissioning of automated control systems and will be part of young dynamic team of highly skilled industrial electricians and automation engineers.
- Immediate start, 6-month contract to Permanent Opportunity
- Collaborate with highly skilled professional engineers and management personnel.
Exciting role to work with well-known global FMCG organisation. Based in the North Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
- Exciting role to work with well-known global FMCG organisation
- Based in the North Western Suburbs of Melbourne
Opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading Australian service provider to lead and deliver projects across the heavy equipment, mining, rail and rolling stock industries.
- Immediately Available Role
- High Value and exciting project in the Heavy Engineering Equipment Sector
The role of the Management Accountant is to analyse financial information and prepare accounting reports to the relevant business units and assist with driving profitability.
- 12 month fixed-term contract with view to permanency
- Keilor Park location (north-western suburbs of Melbourne)
The Assistant Accountant role will support the Finance team and work in close collaboration with the Senior Finance Manager. The role will commence as soon as possible with opportunity to work flexibly from home and on-site.
- ASX-listed company exposure
- Flexible working arrangements
The position of Business Manager assists the Principal to manage the school's financial responsibilities, compliance requirements, procurement and strategic planning. The role will require daily travel to different locations in the Northern suburbs within close proximity.
- Permanent full time position
- Join a well known organisation
To assist with the Oracle software implementation which involves assisting staff with requisitions, orders and user management issues. Registration of supplier information in the Finance Web portal.
- Exciting 3 month project working at a local government council.
- Working within a culturally rich and diverse team that promotes collaboration.
We are delighted to have been retained by a dynamic e-commerce organisation, to appoint an Operations Manager based at their new purpose built facility in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs.
- Exciting e-commerce high growth organisation
- Newly created role with broad scope
Growing brand recognition and presence across Australia to achieve nominated targets including sales, market share & profitability
- National Leader in Engineering Industry
- Career growth opportunities
An opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a global manufacturing business based in Melbourne's in . The role will manage 4 individuals and be an end-to-end Controller role with opportunity to play a role in the ongoing implementation of SAP and to partner with Supply Chain during a few ongoing projects.
- 165,000-180,000 Excl. Super
- Scope of commercial, technical and project work
Great opportunity for an experience Digital Content Lead to influence and have oversight of all brand, digital content, multimedia, socials, sponsorship and publications within one of Victoria's most known water companies.
- 6 Month contract with attractive salary
- Opportunity to influence and play a key role within the team
An amazing opportunity to work as a Social Media Specialist for an iconic Australian footwear brand. The role will cover the men's side of the footwear brand,
- Work for an iconic Australian footwear brand
- Be the brand's Social Media specialist
Michael Page is partnering with a blue-chip logistics organisation centred in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne. This Management Accountant role will initially be a 12-month maternity leave cover position based in the Northern suburbs or Melbourne with a very high opportunity for this to be extended or to become permanent. The team is constantly growing and making room for talented & creative individuals who are passionate about the logistics industry.
- 12-month contract with potential to transition to permanent
- Management Accounting role with a multinational industry leader
The Community Fundraising Coordinator is part of the Partnership Team responsible for developing, implementing and supporting community fundraising activities to support increase and enhance supporter engagement and revenue for the organisation.
- Full-time role with an Immediate Start
- Flexible working arrangements, work 2 days from home
Co ordinate the E-Commerce platform across the brand's 3 websites and ensure the brand is represented in line with the company vision.
Maintain merchandising of all sites and drive conversion and improve the customer shopping.
- An exciting opportunity in E-Commerce.
- Join an iconic Australian fashion footwear brand.