Michael Page Finance are proud to be partnering with a leading organisation in the tertiary education industry for the recruitment of a Financial Accountant on a full-time, permanent basis based north of the river.
- Community Driven Organisation
- Flexible Working Hours
An innovative, full-time role within a highly reputable Fast-Moving-Consumer-Good (FMCG) company, based North of the River. The role will be directly reporting to the Marketing Brand Manager.
- Full-Time Position
- Opportunity to work for a highly reputable FMCG organisation
Michael Page Finance are exclusively supporting an ASX listed mining company with the recruitment of a Systems Accountant on a permanent basis.
- Permanent position, ASX Mining Company
- Lead the development of Pronto and associated BI tools
This role is an important leadership position focused on improving the management of inventory and materials supplying a manufacturing facility. This role has a strong drive towards minimising waste and maximising material availability.
- Newly Created Role
- Opportunity for growth and business improvement
An exciting permanent full time opportunity for an experienced Senior Events Manager has arisen within one of Perth's leading media brands. In this newly created role, the focus will be on overseeing and managing the delivery of events across all client's WA brands.
- Join one of the leading media companies based in Perth's north
- Plan, manage and execute exciting large scale and premium events and projects.
Permanent job working for an international organisation in the northern suburbs. This role will see you oversee the end to end procurement function while driving process improvement.
- Permanent Role
- Northern Suburbs
This is a fantastic opportunity to have input at Executive level. Managing a number of corporate functions you will be instrumental in helping the business achieve its strategic goals.
- Varied and broad role - no two days are the same!
- Part of the Executive Leadership Team
Provide support to the HR Advisor specifically, across a number of key HR pillars and ongoing internal initiatives and projects.
Tackle your own portfolio of employees to provide advice around policy, correct process / procedures, contracts and leave.
Perfect role for a strong HR administrator looking for a step up, or if you're already at an officer level but want to work in a more generalist remit.
- Generalist role based NOR
- Excellent employee benefits, great remuneration
Our client is seeking an immediate start in this senior accounting position. A large employer with a stable team, if you are available immediately this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Immediate start
- North of the River location
Your expertise will be key to increasing parts sales, building long term and meaningful relationships with customers. A keen understanding for parts will give you the edge in this role, providing parts advisory services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with a company dedicated to your career development
- Accredited Training and Development Programs
This role will see you work on a range of strategic sourcing initiatives from end to end while managing a number of key stakeholders.
- Permanent Role
- North of the river location