Our client are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to be an integral part of the team responsible for establishing the warehouse facility in Melbourne's North. This role reports directly into a highly experienced HR Manager. The role is dynamic and hands on as this position supports a busy production environment. The primary focus of this role will be recruitment and induction.
- Help an HR Manager grow the HR function of an International company in Australia
- Perfect for an HR professional based in the the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne
A rare opportunity presents itself to an astute Continuous improvement professional with a strong record in warehouse optimisation to join this leading Australian Supply Chain and Logistics business.
- Generous Remuneration package
- Align yourself with an Australian Owned business
We are delighted to have been retained by a dynamic e-commerce organisation, to appoint an Operations Manager based at their new purpose built facility in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs.
- Exciting e-commerce high growth organisation
- Newly created role with broad scope
Michael Page is partnering with a blue-chip logistics organisation centred in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne. This Management Accountant role will initially be a 12-month maternity leave cover position based in the Northern suburbs or Melbourne with a very high opportunity for this to be extended or to become permanent. The team is constantly growing and making room for talented & creative individuals who are passionate about the logistics industry.
- 12-month contract with potential to transition to permanent
- Management Accounting role with a multinational industry leader
Your expertise will be key to increasing parts sales, building long term and meaningful relationships with customers. A keen understanding for parts will give you the edge in this role, providing parts advisory services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with a company dedicated to your career development
- Accredited Training and Development Programs
The Learning and Development Coordinator is responsible for coordination, administration and delivery of a range of learning and development activities and projects as directed by the GM, Talent & Performance as well as ensuring the development and maintenance of robust learning and development systems and processes. The Learning and Development Coordinator will be the point of contact for learning and development queries.
- Be a part of the large People Team supporting all business units and functions
- Benefit from a flexible working from home set up