This role is ideally suited to someone who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and can work well on various online and offline Marketing channels and is highly skilled in developing and implementing campaigns across multiple online platforms, while building Brand awareness.
- Part of the leadership team, leading their digital and marketing
- Part of a lean, and collaborative team with a common goal, Online Growth
In collaboration with internal teams and external parties you will define and execute the ecommerce and digital strategy and scope optimisation initiatives that will achieve sales and growth plans.
- End to end ownership and accountability of the online channel
- Dynamic role of ecommerce trade plans and ecommerce projects
Reporting to the Senior Ecommerce Lead, the Ecommerce Trading Manager will be responsible for on of their brands to plan and deliver trade strategies. You will utilise your leadership skills to lead and develop a small team and your ecommerce trading experience to manage and drive online sales performance of one of their biggest growth brands.
- Responsible for the trade performance of their highest growth brand
- Flexible working arrangements, remote working
Ongoing opportunity until up to Christmas to join a well-known household brand name to assist the organisation through one of their high sales and promotions seasons. Reporting into the Ecommerce Manager.
- Contract opportunity until end of year
- Retail/wholesale industry with flexible working
Reporting to the General Manager, you will own the online P&L, trading strategy and customer tech stack with the focus to drive sales performance and profitability, customer experience and ROI of technology and digital investments. Liaising with internal teams, international teams and external parties (agencies and vendors) and lead a small team to constantly improve and drive the digital presentation of the brand and website sales conversion.
- Own the online P&L and trading strategy for Australia and New Zealand
- Own the online strategy and customer technology stack
Are you an Indonesian who has worked, lived or studied overseas looking to return home? Submit your CV here to get connected with top brands in Indonesia
- Get access to the best job opportunities
- Interesting opportunities across industries
*BRISBANE BASED ROLE* Must be happy to relocate.Work for a globally recognised organisation with an appetite to continually enhance their offering, including this Senior Software Developer focusing on developing and maintaining new features to allow for strategic process improvements and enablement of new business opportunities.
- Flexible work arrangements in line with personal/family needs
- Genuine investment in ongoing learning, growth and development
Our client is a growing eCommerce platform who due to significant growth both locally and overseas are looking for an eCommerce Operations Manager to join their business in a newly created role.
- Newly created role. eCommerce Platform. Global.
- eCommerce. Customer Service. Supply Chain.