Work with this leader in fin services payments in driving customer excellence for their Consumer life-cycles for their digital touch points.
- Drive acquisition and retention product metrics
- Lead product development, marketing and technology impacts
Be the Product Analyst for an award winning Law firm team in their innovation and technology hub
- End to end Innovation based role
- Award winning law firm
Work with this award winning AXS Fintech and financial institution in being a Senior Member of their UX and Experience team.
- Global ASX Listed Fin Tech
- End to End Senior Role
Our client is looking for an all-rounder Email Marketing Specialist who will take ownership of the CRM platform and drive the optimisation plan.
- Exciting opportunity to take on a pivotal role within a global brand
- Lead the charge in establishing a strong Email Marketing strategy
This lucrative contract position will afford you the opportunity to work on projects that impact positive changes and influence of community members in NSW on a daily basis. You will help to facilitate UX designs for ever evolving websites and adjoining assets - and you'll be using your UX skills to make a difference.
- *Contract role with Leading Government Body
- *12 Month Initial Engagement - Attractive Daily Rate - Flexi Work Arrangements
Join a market leader in the streaming and entertainment sector. Drive strategy, content and campaign execution
- - Join an agile, fast paced environment
- - Lead the strategy while maintaining a hands on approach
This Dynamic beauty brand is looking to grow their social media team with someone who is super creative all rounder.
- Work for a dynamic Beauty Company
- Great Team Environment
Enjoy taking on a new challenge? Adaptable to change? Want to work with your own small team in a fun, collaborative, and flexible environment? Reporting directly to the Social Marketing Manager this role will involve a lot of freedom and creativity to drive the business forward as part of their upcoming growth plans.
- Generous base salary + bonus + professional learning opportunities
- Great company culture to accompany an innovative solution offering
A leading financial services organisation is seeking a Scrum Master with digital transformation experience, ideally have a strong background in retail banking. Due to continued growth and an increased pipeline of work, we have numerous opportunities available for experienced Scrum Master to join our clients dynamic and fast-paced team.
- Immediate Start - 12 Month Contract
- Financial Services - Retail Banking
This is a fantastic opportunity for an extremely strategic Ecommerce Manager to join a fast paced Retail company with renowned brands underneath them. This person would be responsible for increasing sales, delivering to KPIs and own the P&L across the digital channels, including marketplaces.
- Join an innovative, ambitious and cutting-edge organisation
- Extremely attractive brands
An exciting opportunity for Business Analyst role with a renowned education company for working professionals. You'll be responsible for leading and coordinating all digital projects and CRM implementation.
- Opportunity to work and lead the digital transformation projects
- Permanent Role
- End to end ownership and accountability within the digital department as the eCommerce manager
- Lead and develop a team and utilise cross functional teams
- Competitive Salary
- Growth Opportunities
The main purpose of this role is managing the contractual operation and performance of Digital suppliers with a view to maximise value and minimise risk for my client.
- AU$ 650 / Day + Super
- Flexible Working arrangements
This is a very exciting role for an experienced eCommerce/specialist to support one of this company's leading and most successful brands eCommerce website. The right applicant will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the website, as well as assisting the eCommerce Manager to deliver digital strategy and provide an exceptional ecommerce experience.
- Opportunity for growth
- Extremely attractive brands
Michael Page Technology is excited to be partnered with a one of Australia's largest and most highly regarded companies. Our client is an established global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. Seeking a Technical Business Analyst based in Melbourne and Sydney. Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, Developers will work on exciting software development projects. Always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
- A secure contract position with a reputable organisation
- Be a part of an exciting uplift project - Melbourne / Sydney