The Senior Electronics/Mechatronics Engineer is responsible for the quality development and release of Electronics/Mechanical hardware and software, whilst maintaining and ultimately improving upon productivity.
- Responsible for the quality development and release of hardware and software
- Work in embedded software and its functionality
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer - R&D to join a global leader in automotive component manufacturing. The candidate will undertake projects for our Client in the following areas:
- Research, design, test & reporting of feasibility of technology to achieve new product initiatives.
- Prototype design, manufacture, test & report new product concepts to meet performance, quality & cost goals.
- Opportunity to join a global leader in automotive component manufacturing
- International organization with growth opportunities
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for using your previous experience and your sound engineering judgement to develop the Quality product and implement engineering functions that achieve innovative ideas.
- Immediate start, 12-month contract with an industry leading company
- Collaborate with highly skilled professional engineers and management personnel.
Are you an enthusiastic and professional design engineer who has a passion for product development? Are you looking to join an Australia leader and be a critical part of the companies success? If so, this could be the role for you.
- Exciting opportunity for a design engineer within the NPD team
- Work on dynamic innovation projects for an Australian manufacturer
Design Engineer Electrical to join the professional team. This role will be offered as a full-time, contract-based position. You will work closely with the Engineering Team Leader Electrical to ensure project schedules are maintained.
- Multinational Company
- Brisbane Location