The Finance Business partner will support the Business Services team by partnering with business units to provide business planning and budgeting, performance reporting and financial analysis services. This specifically includes understanding business needs, assessing the financial impact of operational initiatives, capturing and analysing then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
- A hybrid Business partner opportunity has arisen with a leading health business
- Working across multiple disciplines supporting a variety of stakeholders
Growing Aged Care group looking for an experienced finance professional to lead a small team in a commercial Finance Manager role. Work directly with senior stakeholders and get exposure to some amazing entrepreneurs. Role could be a 3 or 4 day a week opportunity for those looking for part time.
- Great Company Culture
- Work Closely with Senior Leadership
A leading organisation is hiring for a 10 month Fixed Term Contract to join their already established Finance team. This is a recognisable brand that are leading the way in their field.
- Fixed term contract opportunity for 10 months working with a leading business
- Melbourne based role with an opporunity to work with the wider finance team
I am on the lookout for a highly motivated, energetic and intelligent qualified Senior Financial Accountant to join a multinational manufacturing company in Melbourne's CBD. The role will begin as a 12-month contract with the opportunity to extend. The ideal candidate will have begun in audit & be experienced in producing consolidated statutory accounts and have technical experience with US GAAP.
- $90,000 - 120,000 + Super p.a.
- ASX Listed multinational organisation
Michael Page has been exclusively engaged by a global Pharmaceuticals Organisation to recruit for an Assistant Accountant role which will begin immediately. The individual will be responsible for a variety of tasks including assisting with the budgeting and forecasting.
- Immediate start
- Multinational pharmaceuticals organisation based in Melbourne's CBD
Seeking an experienced Analyst to come in on an initial 3 month contract that will assist the business analytics team partners with the commercial team to deliver on data and ensure data governance and process are maintained to provide market insights and KPIs.
- Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Contribute in helping solve the world's biggest health crisis
Our client is a global market leader who is regarded as being pioneer in their sector, providing world class and innovative solutions to their customers. They are currently in the process of recruiting for a Finance Senior Program Manager to join them on an initial 12 months contracting basis.
- Exciting long-term contract working with a global market leader
- Convenient Western Sydney location
For an industry leading health care organisations, we are looking for a qualified Financial Accountant to join the team. The site is based out in Melbourne's inner eastern suburbs and will report directly to the Financial Controller.
- An exciting opporunity to work in the health care industry in Melbourne's east
- Competitive hourly rate in a convienent location
Rapidly growing Pharmaceutical business looking for a Senior Accountant to join the team to act as a Junior Finance Manager. Work directly with the senior leadership team.
- Great Company Culture
- Great CBD offices
Well respected funds management industry leader is looking for a Corporate Accountant to join their group finance team. This role will be working closely with the Group Financial Controller and will provide excellent exposure for those looking to move into a senior finance position.
- Work closely with senior stakehodlers
- Funds Management