- Western Suburbs MelbournePermanent
I'm seeking an experienced and capable Project Manager to join a newly restructured Enterprise PMO team. While IT knowledge and experience is essential for this role, having a fundamental understanding of business objectives and how your role will effect the wider business is also highly important.
Seeking an experienced Project Manager
Excellent career progression opportunities
- Brisbane CBDTemporary
Our client, a large government organisation, is looking for a number of ICT Project Managers for a variety of projects. Utilise your previous experience to help shape the digital future for this large department providing essential services to the general public.
Multiple Positions Available
12 Month Contract
- Melbourne CBDTemporary
Work for a major Utilities business based in the heart of Melbourne. This is a rare opportunity for those that have had experience with SAP IS-U and Device Management skills. You will act as a go-to Subject Matter Expert over the course of an implementation process.
Work for a leading IT consultancy firm across Asia Pacific.
Atttractive, project based, daily rate contract.
- Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Holding program leads accountable to the successful delivery of portfolio projects
- Provide senior management with financial oversight of the portfolio projects
- Ensure insight of risks and recommended course of action
- Implement and maintain their PMO tool and continuously update this
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders and facilitate meetings between these
- Develop, implement and maintain benefits management system
Didn't find the right Information Technology job for you?
Create job alert to receive Information Technology - Information Technology - PMO jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you when a suitable role becomes available.