Our client is looking for a Conveyancing Solicitor to join their busy property team. This role will focus on a mix of ACT and NSW residential matters.
- Grow your career, alongside talented mentors and a highly connected team
- Join one of the most successful law practices in Canberra
An exciting new opportunity for a Specialist Family Lawyer to work with a highly regarded and reputable law firm in the Canberra market. Attractive remuneration package with the opportunity to progress your career further as well as an inviting company culture.
- Opportunity to further develop legal exposure specialising in Family Law.
- Leading firm who offers an exceptional work environment and flexibility.
An exciting opportunity is available for a Criminal lawyer to join a rapidly expanding law practice, specialising in criminal law. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with a team who are focused on achieving sound outcomes for their clients and demonstrates balanced professional and personable qualities.
- Gain experience through a collaborative and supportive working environment.
- Criminal law firm with a great reputation.
Our client is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their prestigious Family Law team. They will be working to an industry leading partner and will be joining a firm that has an outstanding market reputation.
- Work directly with an experienced and highly regarded Family Law Specialist
- Work with great people and receive a competitive salary
An exciting new opportunity for a Senior Associate/ Special Counsel or Partner specialising in wills and estates to join a highly reputable and growing law firm.
- Award winning law firm
- Competitive salary on offer
Join a leading top tier global law firm in their established and highly recognised Commercial and Procurement team. This is a unique position for a Senior Associate with at least 4 years PQE in commercial and procurement law matters to work alongside leading Partners and advise complex matters.
- Top Tier Global Firm
- Work alongside one of Canberra's best procurement and commercial law partners
Legal firm looking for a Senior Accountant to take the first step into a Finance Manager position leading a team of 3. Salary is $130,000 Package and you will be getting to work directly with senior leaders of the business.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Flexible Working Environment
Our client is looking for a Category Specialist to work within their Corporate Services Procurement Function. This is quite a broad category and involves, Travel, Fleet, Legal and HR. They are looking for an immediate start for the right person.
- A generous day rate of $750-$830
- Work for one of Australia leading mining companies
Fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Financial Accountant to join an Award Winning Legal Expert.
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Growing Organisation in a Stable Industry