Join an organisation that is changing people's lives by capturing beautiful moments of empowerment and expression. A business that offers a unique environment for those that want to expand their comfort zone, celebrating themselves as well as those they love the most. Located on the Sunshine Coast and only moments from the beach, this full-time permanent opportunity comes with both an attractive salary and an amazing team culture.
- Located at Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast and only moments from the beach
- Drive the customer acquisition & retention strategy through all digital channels
This is a great opportunity for an all-rounder Marketing Manager to work part-time for a modern and exciting brand in the heart of Brisbane's CBD. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development of end-to-end content strategies and the coordination of key stakeholders to ensure the quality production, budget management, implementation and measurement of B2C campaigns across traditional and digital channels.
- Great Flexibility - Part-time role with 20-25 hour weeks and WFH arrangements
- Modern Workplace with Exciting Products in the Health & Wellness Sector
This role is a 12-month contract for a Marketing Manager and is a brilliant opportunity to manage the end-to-end Marketing strategy and execution across Australia for a global investment company.
- Brilliant opportunity to work for a global investment company.
- Australia's leading Marketing Manager.
Under the direction of a Marketing Manager this role manages the marketing activity that supports partners and commercial revenue targets for the Loyalty business.
Manage the execution of integrated partner campaign activity including creative development, project planning, media planning and stakeholder management, developing and delivering campaigns that meet business objectives and drive return on investment.
- Seachange to Byron Bay
- Work within the exciting Tourism and Travel Industries
As a TA Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for delivering initiatives, programs and solutions to support best-in-class attraction and brand awareness strategies from a Talent Acquisition Marketing and content perspective.
- Leading Australian Retailer
- Fantastic team culture and work environment
Opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing professional within a highly reputable secondary school organisation. This role will be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to lead some exciting digital projects within the organisation. WFH flexibility and hybrid also available.
- Opportunity to work within a highly reputable education sector organisation
- Flexible WFH arrangements - 3 days in office
Given our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a skilled and energetic Regional Marketeer who will help accelerate our growth in Australia and New Zealand. Reporting into the Global Marketing team, this person will also work closely with our ANZ Commercial team and local partners to build awareness and generate leads for this fast growing market.
- Innovative Company with great company culture
- Hybrid working with a great team environment
The purpose of the Digital Marketing Manager in the Digital Marketing department is to lead the strategic development and successful execution of a best-in-class digital offering for partner business units. The responsibilities will sit across all capabilities that are currently managed Digital: social media, strategy, website, CRM, D&A, paid media.
- Opportunity to join a giga project in Saudi Arabia
- Managing strategic digital marketing developments on a global scale
A member-based organisation is seeking an Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join their team on a temporary basis.
- 12 month FTC for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Great Organisation with supportive and flexibile working environment
The purpose of the Senior Marketing Campaign Manager in the Brand Marketing department is to develop, implement and track International and Domestic brand communication campaigns. The Brand Marketing department handles all aspects of brand management, campaign marketing with close working relationship with the digital, brand partnerships and events teams.
- Opportunity to join