The purpose of the Senior Marketing Campaign Manager in the Brand Marketing department is to develop, implement and track International and Domestic brand communication campaigns. The Brand Marketing department handles all aspects of brand management, campaign marketing with close working relationship with the digital, brand partnerships and events teams.
- Opportunity to join a giga project in Saudi Arabia
- Managing marketing campaigns on a global scale
The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of projects/clients,
with more focused efforts on individual client outcomes rather than large volumes of clients. The Specialist will be responsible for developing/implementing strategies and solutions in line with client objectives (across various automation platforms - primarily Marketo)
- Work with an established team of like-minded brand and marketing professionals
- Beautiful modern workspace, exciting clients and projects, competitive salary
Opportunity for a driven and passionate marketing professional to work for an impactful Not for Profit organisation. This role has WFH flexibility as well as the opportunity for the candidate to be based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
- Full-time role with an Immediate Start Available
- Flexible WFH arrangements - Sydney or Melbourne
A fantastic company delivering online higher education courses is seeking a Senior Marketing Strategy Lead to cover a 12 month maternity leave contract.
- 12 Month maternity leave contract
- Well-known organisation delivering higher education
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager to take on a 15-month contract within the luxury space.
- Global luxury retailer with 80 stores across AU
- 15 month maternity contract
Exciting Brand Manager position responsible for assisting with all Brand Marketing communication requirements across multiple channels.
- Brand Manager - Well-known FMCG brands
- Luxury Gym on-site
Our client is seeking a highly motivated Assistant Brand Manager to drive innovation and continual growth of this exciting portfolio of products.
- Attractive salary package
- Close knit team environment with strong working relationships
This role is everything you can expect AND more from a globally recognised FMCG company. If you're a marketing super star and looking for a new opportunity as a Brand Manager, apply now!
- Fantastic career progression opportunities within a global brand
- Strong team culture and a hybrid working environment
An opportunity now exists for a Business Development professional to join a leading law firm in Canberra to take on a critical position in growing the firm and building their brand awareness in the market.
- Join a leading law firm in Canberra partnering with the Directors
- Lead their growth trajectory and brand awareness
Exciting opportunity to work with Australian Cosmetics and Beauty organisation. Permanent full time role in the outer South Eastern Suburbs.
- Exciting opportunity to work with Australian Cosmetics and Beauty organisation
- Permanent full time role in the outer South Eastern Suburbs
As Assistant Brand Manager you will support the Brand Managers in developing exciting NPD pipeline through consumer insights, commercial and Product category understanding.
- Market leading Australian Brand
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will effectively own, develop and manage the strategic brand responsibilities for multiple well-known brands.
You will also work alongside the Head of Marketing and Sales team to deliver against set brand metrics as well as budgeted annual volume, margin and sales objectives.
- Privately owned Western Sydney based Australian family run FMCG business
- On-site Luxury Gym & great employee benefits
Exciting Brand Manager to develop and execute all of the operational marketing program for the portfolio of brands in Australia and New Zealand.
- Market leading Global Brand
- Fantastic premium beauty products
An innovative, full-time role within a highly reputable Fast-Moving-Consumer-Good (FMCG) company, based North of the River. The role will be directly reporting to the Marketing Brand Manager.
- Full-Time Position
- Opportunity to work for a highly reputable FMCG organisation