As a Design Engineer, you will find yourself being challenged to think outside the box. Working closely with Management, Drafting staff, Technical Writers, sales people and other Engineers to deliver creative and innovative solutions in meeting the transport needs for a large number of clients across many areas of the transport industry.
- Well known brand within the industry
- Continuously evolving product
6-10 month contract opportunity to join a marketing team alongside two other product managers and assist across 8 brands. Supporting new product development, brand/product strategy and pricing & distribution planning.
- Immediate start product manager contract opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
Working alongside the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the development of market opportunities across different sectors within Western Australia, whilst ensuring that new and existing customers are met with exemplary customer service. You will also be a key contact for fellow staff members, clients, sub-contractors and other suppliers.
- Join an Australian market leader within the agriculture industry
- Competitive salary package
Build upon your extensive knowledge as a seasoned HR professional delivering both strategic and operational incentives, facilitate coaching sessions to mentor and upskill other professionals, help to implement and deliver successful projects, handle case management and add to overall organisational development of the business
- Deliver strategic and operational advice at a senior capacity
- Act as a coach and mentor to other HR professionals within the business
Our client is looking for someone to assist in the financial analysis team principally working as a Management Accountant to the Global Functions and on the functional costs budget, forecast and other tasks. The role is on a nine-month contract with opportunity for extension.
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Interactions with operations
Opportunity to work with employees internally across all levels as well as liaising with relevant external stakeholders and other third party providers. As well as
- Produce creative and engaging content for the business across several online platforms
- Research and identify social and online trends to create new content opportunities
- Opportunity to work at a new marketing start up
- Competitive salary
The Transitions Manager will be responsible for the management of the transitions team & to overlook the transfer of new and existing client's assets into the organisation's platform from other providers and individual holdings. The role will have the flexibility to work from their new offices in Melbourne's CBD or alternatively from home. The role will manage a high-performing and self-sufficient team of 4 people.
- ASAP Start