Contract opportunity to manage an established procurement and warehouse team for a global mining company.
- 4-6 Month Contract
- Leadership Role
This role is primarily based around the administration of multiple construction and commercial contracts that align with the sustaining capital projects plan. The role is heavily reliant on effective stakeholder engagement, negotiation and knowledge in project contracts.
- Opportunity to join a world renowed mining group.
- Flexible work arrangements.
Opportunity to work on a major mining project and be involved in the Procurement & Contract activities from construction to operations.
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Major Mining Project
Due to strong business growth, our client has a need for an experienced purchasing professional to join their small supply chain team. With a focus on getting strong outcomes with an existing supplier base, this position would suit a career-minded purchasing officer looking to up skill.
- Opportunity to join an industry leader.
- Opportunity for further career development.
Be a part of a growing team doing high-volume technical purchasing for a well-established, global business. With plenty of work and potential for contract extension, this is a great opportunity.
- 6 Month Contract Opportunity with Immediate Start
- Well-established, fast-growing business
Exciting opportunity to join a world renowned service provider as a Commercial Contracts Analyst working on a number of major projects. This permanent role will see you join an established commercial team with exposure to a flagship contract.
- Permanent Role
- Exposure to a number of major projects
Permanent role for an experienced Procurement Officer with a leading Manufacturing company. Opportunity to join an established team and develop your career further.
- Permanent Position
- Global Company
This job provides an opportunity to lead the implementation and subsequent development of category strategies in collaboration with relevant stakeholders. Additionally, the role will have a heavy focus on influencing and enhancing procurement function policies, processes and templates.
- Opportunity to lead the development of a category strategies.
- 12 month contract role with potential to go permanent.
Permanent opportunity to work with a global company and working on a major contract. This role will enable you to develop your career in a professional and challenging environment.
- Permanent Role
- Opportunity to work with a global company
An opportunity exists for an energetic and leadership focused commercial operations manager to join a rapidly growing business with a remit to drive collaboration and improved service. With a mix of technical and commercial focus, this a unique opportunity.
- Growing company with exciting career opportunity
- A key role with a remit to drive improvements and excellence
Our client requires a motivated individual that has previous experience within the execution of sourcing projects for the supply of goods and services, ideally to the mining industry.
- Opportunity to join a team of industry leading experts.
- Six month contract role with potential for extension.
The Commercial Specialist ensures site adherence to contracts controls, policies, procedures, provides guidance, support and risk management to the Operations team with regards to commercial contracts and financial matters. You will be accountable for the financial integrity of accounts, contracts, processes, and systems.
- Permanent Role
- Opportunity to work with a global leader
Opportunity to work with a global business while being able to manage your desk your way. Be part of a high performing, driven team of individuals.
- Autonomy to manage your own desk
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
Work within a busy transport team to support a growing PUD and wharf logistics operation. This is an opportunity to grow your career with a well-respected logistics operator
- Well-established business with a strong reputation
- Good team support
This Category Manager role sits within the strategic procurement team and will give you the opportunity to manage a number of critical spend portfolios.
- 6 Month Initial Temporary Role
- Strategic Procurement Role
Due to a growing product offering, our client is setting up a new distribution site in Perth. To make this happen they need a strong leader with highly developed continuous improvement skills to work alongside the project team and deliver great results for their clients.
- Exciting opportunity to set up a local function
- Well regarded business in a growing field
Our client is seeking a hands-on logistics supervisor to manage a warehouse and receivals function supplying a busy industrial manufacturing site. This role will focus on ensuring supply of materials for the factory and minimising inventory wastage and discrepancies.
- Permanent opportunity with a thriving business
- Use your lean management skills
Our well-established Procurement & Supply Chain team has come into 2021 with a strong pipeline of work and the opportunity to welcome a new member to the team. This is an opportunity well-suited to an experienced recruiter seeking their next career challenge or someone new to the recruitment space with a strong background in sales.
- Warm desk within a well-established team
- Great support, training and development on offer