The Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of duties including the full financial control and operation of numerous properties across Australia and New Zealand, along with head office corporate accounting responsibilities.
- Work for a Large Organisation
- Opportunity to Manage, Mentor and Develop Junior Employees
Work as a senior financial accountant doing the consolidation work for a multinational property and real estate organisation! This is a 12 month fixed term contract position with ideally an immediate start date.
- Private Multinational Organisation
- Property and Real Estate Management Firm
This role will suit an experienced Financial Accountant who will support the property and construction teams with financial management, accounting and statutory reporting to ensure financial accuracy and drive operational efficiency for this Australian business.
- Leading SME Construction company
- High calibre leadership team in place