A fantastic opportunity to join a leading residential real-estate company in Melbourne, alongside they're highest performing team.
- Residential Sales
- Career Growth Opportunities
An exciting opportunity for a Property Manager at the start of their career looking to progress in the commercial property sector. The company will support you with a brand new portfolio for you to both build and manage across mixed assets.
- Junior Property Management opportunity
- Brand new portolfio - Opportunity to build your own
An exclusive new opportunity for a property lawyer between 3-7 years PQE to join a highly regarded and reputable law firm within Melbourne's CBD with growth to partnership.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing firm
- High profile clients and matters
An exclusive new opportunity for a property lawyer between 3-5 years PQE to join a highly regarded and reputable law firm within Melbourne's CBD.
- Exciting opportuntity to join a growing firm
- High profile clients and matters
National Property & Project Manager - Business degree and minimum 5 years working experience in a Senior Property position ideally across the Industrial / Automotive, Commercial & Retail property sectors. The ideal candidate will have experience in property management, new site acquisitions and the project management of new projects.
- Join a global, industrial, commercial & automotive, property owner & developer
- National role reporting into the General Manager - Finance of the company
This role will manage a mixed asset portfolio of Retail/Commercial/Industrial with extensive administration support.
- Commercial Property Managament
- Reputable brand and company credibility
A rare opportunity for a Senior Property Manager/Officer with either commercial or resi experience to build a career in the public sector.
- Sought after opportunity in the Public Sector
- Competitive salary package + benefits
An exclusive new opportunity for a property lawyer between 2-5 years PQE to join a highly regarded and reputable law firm within Canberra's busy market.
- Highly reputable law firm
- Permanent position and competitive salary offering
One-off Senior Financial Accountant opening for an industry leading property developer. With consistent growth they need a strong individual to support in their high-performing finance team.
- Rare opportunity with Industry leader in Property Development
- You will be exposed to multinational contractors working on major projects
In this role as the Senior Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for providing value and insightful analysis on a variety of major projects and business cases across the organisation. As a trusted business partner to directors and senior managers across the you will also play a key role in developing strategies. This role would suit an experienced Property Finance Business Partner that is looking to add true value to an organisation.
- True business partnering role with a focus on property, projects & capital works
- Lead a team of 2 Finance Business Partners
An exciting new opportunity has entered the market for a conveyancer to join one of the most well-known conveyancing practices in Canberra.
- New opportunity to join a collaborative and supportive firm
- Seeking a conveyancer or conveyancing paralegal/ clerk
An exceptional opportunity for a Leasing Paralegal to join a highly regarded Law Firm in Canberra who are known leaders in their field. This opportunity is ideal for an experienced, collaborative and commercial professional who can work closely with the property team, the Directors and the wider business as experts in their sector.
- Supportive and collaborative company
- Join a leading law firm in Canberra
An exceptional opportunity for a Facilities Manage or Facilities Coordinator looking to take the next step in their career. This role will manage Commercial and Industrial assets across Melbourne's West and North West.
- Full Time | Permanent Position
- Leading Commercial Real Estate Company
Contracts Administrator opportunity for candidates with 4 - 6+ years CA experience on Residential (Apartment) / Mixed use or Commercial new build projects valued from $10M
- Join a multi award winning main building contractor with an outstanding rep
- Lucrative salary package and true flexibility. Close-knit, collaborative team
Project Engineer 4+ years civil remedial background to join our team, working on a new section of a major remedial and waste water infrastructure project in the Sydney metro area.
- Civil and remedial contractor operating for over 30 years in Sydney
- Newly acquired section of a major wastewater infrastructure project
Site Foreman / Site Supervisor - 8+ years' experience delivering Luxury High End, High valued and prestigious custom home projects valued from $2 Mil - $10Mil in value. Long term career opportunity!
- Join an award winning & successful builder with an impeccable reputation
- Exciting construction business with a focus on delivering high quality projects
Michael Page are currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager position for a Tier 1 construction business who specialise in Tension Membrane Structures. Due to ongoing growth, they are looking to appoint a Senior Project Manager to drive sustainable profitability on future projects.
- Leader in the field of Tension Membrane Structures
- Lead a team of Project Managers
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to support the expansion of the Emergency Services department across a Melbourne Hospital.
- 6 MONTH FTC
- HEALTHCARE SECTOR | HOSPITAL
This is an administrative role, managing the OHS, Risk Mitigation and Security for two corporate offices in Melbourne and New Zealand.
- Diverse role in a global company
- OHS/Risk & Security focused
Senior Project Manager - 8-10 years of project management experience, managing Mixed Use, Resi Apartment and / or "Non Resi" Commercial project valued upwards of $50million in value.
- Leading, mid - tier, National Builder / Developer over 50 years
- Large 3 phase mixed - use development (3 - 4 year project)