An exciting opportunity for a Property Manager at the start of their career looking to progress in the commercial property sector. The company will support you with a brand new portfolio for you to both build and manage across mixed assets.
- Junior Property Management opportunity
- Brand new portolfio - Opportunity to build your own
An exclusive new opportunity for a property lawyer between 3-5 years PQE to join a highly regarded and reputable law firm within Melbourne's CBD.
- Exciting opportuntity to join a growing firm
- High profile clients and matters
Your responsibility is to maintain the finance records across the business in Australia. You will also be involved in the records of sales trusts and communicating with clients and stakeholders.
- Work for a prestigious and globally recognised company
- Huge potential for career growth and progression
To provide a high level of executive support and management of financial performance to the relevant stakeholder group. Reporting to Group Finance you will be responsible for providing a broad range of financial services to support the companies vision in the property industry.
- Highly commercial role within a large complex organisation
- Opportunities within the group to further progress your career
An opportunity for a Property and Conveyancing Lawyer to join a well-established reputable firm in Kingsgrove on a full-time basis.
- Flexible and friendly workplace environment
- Competitive remuneration and bonus schemes
Michael Page has partnered with a well-renowned property company who are looking to strength their finance team for 2021 and beyond. Working as a Property Accountant, the successful candidate will work directly with the Financial Controller to improve financial operations.
- CBD location
- Attractive salary; base + super
Our client is a privately owned property development company, with an opportunity available within their finance team based in the CBD of Melbourne. They have a vacancy for a highly motivated finance professional to work closely with senior stakeholders throughout the business and assist with the end to end accounting function, including the commercial aspects to drive business performance.
- Diverse Responsibilities
- Job Security
This role will manage a mixed asset portfolio of Retail/Commercial/Industrial with extensive administration support.
- Commercial Property Managament
- Reputable brand and company credibility
A rare opportunity for a Senior Property Manager/Officer with either commercial or resi experience to build a career in the public sector.
- Sought after opportunity in the Public Sector
- Competitive salary package + benefits
This role has multiple facets and my client is looking for someone who is proactive and positive in their approach and has a passion for social media and content marketing in a part time, permanent position.
- Competitive salary
- Immediate Start
An Asset Management and Property job, to oversee the management of building assets, operational equipment, leases and fleet, for a world-renowned retail company. This job will be best suited for a team player who's hungry to deliver outstanding service to his/her stakeholders.
- This is a leadership role for someone who values people as their #1 asset
- An exciting role encompassing facilities & asset management, leasing and fleet
A Property and Assets Manager job for a large-scale retail company, who invests heavily into producing high-quality products for the Australian marketplace, as well as international counterparts.
- A high-paying salary with autonomy in decision-making!
- A diverse role that will challenge and engage you daily
A Development Manager job for for an ambitious, commercially-minded DM who is eager to grow with an incredible company. This is the type of opportunity that can take your Development career to the next level!
- A highly impressive business with a stable pipeline of projects!
- Strong leadership that you'll learn from and be proud to work with
An exclusive new opportunity for a property lawyer between 0-3 years PQE to join a highly regarded and reputable law firm within Canberra's busy market.
- Highly reputable law firm
- Permanent position and competitive salary offering
A Senior Development Manager job to oversee a private developer's construction developments. This is a leadership role as well, and is a key position within the business, reporting into the CEO.
- Unique leadership position for an experienced, Senior Development Manager
- High-paying salary and the ability to chose your projects and sites
An exceptional opportunity for a Leasing Paralegal to join a highly regarded Law Firm in Canberra who are known leaders in their field. This opportunity is ideal for an experienced, collaborative and commercial professional who can work closely with the property team, the Directors and the wider business as experts in their sector.
- Supportive and collaborative company
- Join a leading law firm in Canberra
A new opportunity has entered the market for a conveyancer/ conveyancing paralegal to join a leading law firm who holds a prominent position in Canberra's thriving legal market.
- Join a leading law firm in the property sector
- Career progression and competitive salary on offer
This is an administrative role, managing the OHS, Risk Mitigation and Security for two corporate offices in Melbourne and New Zealand.
- Diverse role in a global company
- OHS/Risk & Security focused
Building Manager - 2 - 3 years building management experience ideally on Large-scale serviced apartment properties.
- Joint a stable and secure, top tier developer with and outstanding reputation
- Clearly mapped out career development plan and a colabrative inclusive culture
An established Property Group is looking for a Web Developer to manage the design, development and maintenance of their websites.
- Great opportunity to join an established Property Group
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment as the development lead.