Work alongside the Marketing & Design/E-commerce teams to create and implement high-quality graphic material for both online and offline advertising.
- Opportunity to work in a growing team
- Competitive salary
Fantastic opportunity for an established Senior Financial Accountant to join a Multinational Organisation.
- Multinational Organisation
- Internationally Listed Manufacturer
A high profile ASX-listed retailer is looking for a MuleSoft developer with responsible for the design of integration solutions through to delivery for a number of key projects as part of a large digital transformation.
- Opportunity to play a pivotal role as part of an exciting Digital Transfomation
- Opportunity to take the lead & own solutions from design to implementation
The Product Development Engineer will Work with a small team to develop new and existing products for regulatory approval in global markets.
- Forefront of medical device technology
- Industry pioneer
This is a pivotal role that will assist with the transition of a recent acquisition onto the group's platform. The role will also be involved across the month-end close and assist the wider finance team with any ad hoc projects that come up. This contract will require full-time hours, however flexible working arrangements are available.
- Global US listed organisation
- Play a role in the integration of a recent acquisition
I am on the hunt for an exceptional Logistics Coordinator with an FMCG (Food) background to join this ASX listed business, based in South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
- Generous Remuneration package
- Working within an ASX listed business
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Systems Accountant/Analyst to join a Multinational Organisation.
- Multinational Organisation
- Growing Organisation in a Stable Industry
Rare opportunity to join one of Australia's well-known manufacturers in their Corporate Tax function. This role will be key in facilitating the transition of a recent foreign acquisition from an overall tax process perspective.
- Pivotal role that will facilitate the transition of a recent foreign acquisition
- Flexible working arrangements
The purpose of this role is to manage the financial obligations and internal control requirements whilst providing accurate and timely financial information. As a business partner, work with local leadership team to help analyse and interpret financial data to help make informed decisions.
- Listed company on the NYSE
- Be part of a rapidly growing company with an exciting future
For a Senior Accountant who would like to develop in the corporate accounting space, this dynamic role will be responsible for the year end close, audit, reporting and compliance.
- 12 month Fixed-Term Contract
- Pivotal role that will work closely alongside the CFO
My client who is an ASX listed company are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to support the business across their Australian and New Zealand logistics network.
- Generous remuneration package
- Work for an ASX Listed company
Michael Page Engineering are delighted to have partnered with a global leader in material handling automation solutions, to source a number of business critical Engineering roles as part of their exciting growth journey.
- Technically exciting and challenging projects for global clients
- Long-term career development opportunities
For a qualified Accountant looking to advance in a global organisation as they expand through various growth strategies. This role will be responsible for ensuring the financial reporting and consolidations are maintained for the APAC region and currently worldwide during this transitional stage of the business.
- Globally recognised organisation - rapidly growing 2022
- Responsible for the APAC region
An exciting career opportunity with a true global market-leading organisation. This role will challenge you and allow you to develop a broad skill set, to help further your career in Finance.
- Finance Leadership role
- Driving continuous improvement in the Finance team
An exciting career opportunity to partner closely with senior stakeholders and help unlock cost and operational efficiency, required to scale up for growth.
- Large & growing organisation
- National focus
An opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a $20 T/O business and subsidiary of a multinational manufacturing business based in Dandenong. The role will begin as a 9-month initial Fixed Term Contract as the business is integrated into the larger group. The role will be an end-to-end Financial Controller role taking charge of the reporting process, tax, treasury functions. The role will also play a part in the payroll system implementation.
- $160,000 - 180,000 + Super
- Dandenong Location with flexibility to work from home
As a Service Desk Analyst, your primary responsibilities will be to provide polite and professional support to customers and clients at all times. You will receive, document and track all incoming customer/user calls for immediate remedy and closure.
- Great exposure and career progression opportunities
- 12-month Contract - potential for extension
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established ASX listed company, as they continue to grow and transform. You will play an important role embedded in the business to help drive best practice and support decision making
- ASX listed business
- Operational focus with a mandate to support change
This role sits within their specialist team that design and develop new machinery. You will work closely with the sales team, run equipment installation projects and provide internal and external customer support.
- Market leading learning
- Long term career development
A high profile global engineering businesss is looking for a Software Engineer to join their business as part of their continued growth plans.
- Opportunity to work on products with huge global impact
- Superb progression, flexible working arrangements