This is an exciting diversified capital advisory, debt finance, funds management business that has experienced high growth over the last 5 years. They are now in a position to launch into new segments and preparing for an IPO/transaction in the near future. They require a strategic yet hands-on CFO, with experience across this segment who can help them ready the business for this exit and drive further growth with an impressive leadership team.
- Play a key strategic role within a diverse investment management business
- Guide the business to a transaction (IPO or Trade sale)
Are you an experienced Digital Campaign Executive looking for a project driven position in a purposeful organisation? Australian Red Cross has partnered exclusively with Michael Page to find their next Digital Project Specialist! You would be responsible for documenting and operationalising digital marketing strategies by scoping work, setting a critical path and assigning work to relevant team members for delivery.
- A fantastic opportunit for a Digital Project Specialist at Australian Red Cross
- 12 month FTC
Rare opportunity for a Data Governance Analyst who has the background in BI delivery to work in the emerging data governance space. The successful candidate would have the opportunity to develop strategies that deliver net benefit to Australia.
- Work with an independent NFP organisation that's recognised by the Aus Gov.
- Opportunity to deliver actionable data insights to deliver net benefit to Aus
Our client offers exceptional experiences and event catering services across a portfolio of premium event venues, cafes and restaurants across Australia.
As the Director of Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and achieving the strategic plans / budgets & revenue targets.
- Outstanding leadership opportunity
- Market leader in the hospitality & catering industry
Work for a multinational organisation based in the heart of Sydney's CBD. Be part of a HR team who drive D&I initiatives and are collaborative across the national HR team. Managing the full HR life-cycle with a client size of up to 200 employees.
- Permanent opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a global firm
- With flexible working and an organisation who support your personal development
Managing the internal talent acquisition and enhancing the recruitment process across NSW and QLD business. You will be responsible for all recruitment activities, projects and working with the leaders of the business on grad programmes and ongoing recruitment support.
- Work for a global organisation who support and promote their employees.
- Make an impact on internal recruitment and strategies across NSW and QLD.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the implementation and on-going optimisation and management of digital marketing campaigns in Australia and New Zealand.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and reporting insights from respective dashboards to evaluate campaign performance of paid & organic channels.
- Join a start-up that is experiencing substantial growth
- Lead the Digital Strategy across Australia & New Zealand
YOU: Smart, enthusiastic, unflappable, super-organised,
fast-learning, problem-solving, inquisitive, strategic-thinking 'people person',
with bottomless energy and plenty of good humour.
MY CLIENT: One of Australasia's most reputable business event specialists, delivering face to face, virtual and hybrid projects in Asia Pacific.
- Are you an enthusiastic Events Project Manager?
- Do you have experience in delivering face to face, virtual and hybrid events?
This is an incredible opportunity for a Head of Digital expert to take on such a large and diverse role within a well established and exciting Global Retail company.
- Global brand
- Beautiful luxurious products
As my clients Technical Support Agent you will help their existing customers optimise their product, resolving any issues to that their point of sale (POS) continues to connect to partners like Deliveroo, Takeaway, UberEats etc. With your help our customers can resolve issues quickly so they can deliver for their customers, and our internal customer support teams can communicate technical issues with you for resolution.
- An immediate start available to a full time, permanent opportunity
- Flexible working from home arrangements and a CBD central office
This role will focus on driving the employee experience from recruitment through to onboarding. With exposure to key HR Partnering opportunities and focusing on the strategies of building the teams in line with business growth. Manage the full end to end Recruitment process with candidates and hiring Managers, whilst improving processes and bringing ideas for exciting new initiatives.
- An opportunity to grow your career within the TA and Generalist HR space
- Attracting and developing internal talent within the business
Fantastic opportunity to join a true leader in the Australian FMCG/Consumer products market. This is a diverse role where you will be responsible for all aspects of reporting in your division, working with a high performing team of 7+ to coordinate group reports for the business.
- Join an ASX 200 listed business in a rewarding role
- Australian FMCG leader operating for 100+ years and listed since 2013
We have partnered with a market leading tire business who are currently looking to expand their logistics team here in Sydney.
- $80,000 per annum + superannuation
- Established market leader
Broad Tax Manager that will lead the tax compliance process across the group, as well as advising the business on capital transactions and M&A. This role would suit a tax first mover with 4+ year's experience who is looking to continue with tax compliance in a commercial environment and get exposure to advisory.
- Join a highly reputable ASX listed funds business
- Ideal first step for a tax focused first mover
The IT Service Desk role is critical to the enterprise support team. Our geographically dispersed IT team supports some 500+ offices around the world ensuring the smooth operation of technology throughout our business.
- An immediate start on offer to a permanent opportunity
- Flexible working locations
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Manager with impeccable leadership abilities to join a Global Real Estate Investment and Development business in the heart of Sydney's CBD for an initial 12 month contract.
- Global Real Estate Investment & Development company
- Impressive portfolio spanning office, retail, logistics and more
The role of the Costing Analyst within our clients business is to support the commercial operations and pricing infrastructure that facilitates the execution and management of product and manufacturing pricing.
- Join a high performing pricing team with opportunities for further progression
- Outcomes focussed style of working with great flexibility
This role will suit a strong Microsoft Engineer with strengths across Active Directory, Group Policy, Identity/Access Management, Azure AD and VMware support a highly available Global environment.
- 6 month contract commencing immediately
- Flexible working environment managing windows health & maintenance
All-encompassing Group Finance Manager role that will involve accounting, financial reporting, financial analysis, driving process improvement, business partnering and management accounting. This role would suit an Assistant Manager or Manager making their 1st or 2nd move into commerce.
- Ideal role for a first mover stepping into commerce
- Move into a Group Financial Controller role in 12 - 18 months
Lead and manage the day to day operations of the Implementation team, as well as the individual performance of the Implementation Managers. You will be responsible for managing the complex deployments and strategic relationships of our large-scale Enterprise customers as well as embedding repeatable processes across our Independent and Department schools.
- Permanent Position
- Great team to work with