As the Senior Field Service Technician for NSW, your mission is to provide great service to your customers whilst carrying out basic servicing, repairs, and maintenance on accessibility equipment in wheelchair-converted vehicles (buses, cars, vans)
- Field Service role with complete training and support
- Plenty of travel opportunities and to make this role your own
Technical Service Rep, Marine & Protective Coatings - 3-years (min) experience in the Marine and or Protective Industry, or similar relevant coatings industry. This role provides in field, hands on coatings inspection and technical services to the Marine and Protective Coatings disciplines.
- Join a market leading Global company with an outstanding reputation
- Stability in your role with industry leading training and development on offer
As the Maintenance Fitter on-site, your mission is to ensure that all maintenance, repairs and breakdowns on-site are attended to and resolved with minimum disruption to the production team.
- Enjoy a role with more flexibility and a good work life balance
- Great inclusive team who care about their staff
As a Process Technician on the day shift, you are a critical part of the production team. Your mission is to ensure that the food products are processed correctly throughout the different stages of the manufacturing facility via checking the process/equipment whilst operating the machinery
- Permanent Day Shift
- Fantastic company and team culture
As the Maintenance Electrician on the afternoon shift, your key responsibility is to ensure that all electrical breakdowns, preventative maintenance, and project work across the site are attended to and repaired
- Monday to Friday fixed Afternoon shift
- Well established maintenance team with support and training
Are you at the early stages of your career and looking to grow further into the field of sustainability? This might be the position for you! As a National Environment Coordinator you have the opportunity to establish and assist with maintaining environmental compliance. You will advise and provide guidelines to the sites to make sure environmental statutory standards are met.
- Fantastic opportunity to start your career in sustainability
- Based at the main manufacturing plant in Newcastle with opportunities for travel