This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career within the technical function. You will have full responsibility as the business continues to grow and lead the way in their sector. The person who will be successful within this Quality Manager role will be an individual who has a strong eye for detail and will be an active problem solver.
- Opportunity to grow in an Australian owned business
- Full responsibility for Quality at a site level
Your mission is to provide technical support to customers and staff for a range of adhesive-based products used predominately in the automotive, metals, mining, and packaging industries. You will provide solutions to customers, attend to inquiries, conduct laboratory testing at the plant, plus go out to customer sites and carry out demonstrations of how products work
- Global Manufacturer - working with well recognised brands
- Receive in-depth training to ensure you become the expert in your field
The role will involve maintaining animal welfare compliance systems and also auditing internal and third party suppliers.
- Newly created role to manage animal welfare compliance systems
- This position will allow you to act in a pivotal leadership role
This is a key leadership function in the business, with the opportunity to make a significant impact - contributing to strategy, optimising operations and leading an engaged ops and transport team across 2 sites.
- Newly Created role start as Ops Manager and progress to GM Manufacturing
- Manage manufacturing and transport across 2 sites
Technical Service Rep, Marine & Protective Coatings - 3-years (min) experience in the Marine and or Protective Industry, or similar relevant coatings industry. This role provides in field, hands on coatings inspection and technical services to the Marine and Protective Coatings disciplines.
- Join a market leading Global company with an outstanding reputation
- Stability in your role with industry leading training and development on offer
As the Technical Lighting Engineer/Technical Lead your role is to provide product knowledge, technical applications and solutions to internal and external customers, along with growing a team of lighting designers, and playing a key role in the future growth of the business.
- Lighting design, application, support and technical lead role, all in one
- Be part of a innovative and customer focused business lighting the way
You'll be responsible for driving & delivering concept development projects for Australian retailers with creative solutions which will meet and exceed the consumer and customer category objectives. The business are in a fantastic place in the market and have big plans to further strengthen this creating a very exciting opportunity for any new person joining the business.
- Opportunity to grow in an Australian owned award winning leading food business
- This position will allow you to act in a pivotal management role
Wastewater Technician responsible for servicing, maintenance and repairs to site waste water systems for manufacturers commercial systems.
- Fantastic maintenance and installation opportunity in the wastewater industry
- Be your own boss and work with a leader in their market