Seeking Transport/Traffic Engineers to provide road safety and traffic engineering expertise to the community and internal and external stakeholders.
- 3 month contract with the potential to extend
- Seeking passionate Traffic/Transport Engineers for Vic Gov Organisation
As the Maintenance Fitter on-site, your mission is to ensure that all maintenance, repairs and breakdowns on-site are attended to and resolved with minimum disruption to the production team.
- Enjoy a role with more flexibility and a good work life balance
- Great inclusive team who care about their staff
As a Process Technician on the day shift, you are a critical part of the production team. Your mission is to ensure that the food products are processed correctly throughout the different stages of the manufacturing facility via checking the process/equipment whilst operating the machinery
- Permanent Day Shift
- Fantastic company and team culture
The purpose of this position is to develop, monitor, review and improve asset management practices with regards to waste and park assets to maximise the value derived from council assets while minimising whole of life costs and meeting regulatory requirements.
- Develop, monitor, review and improve asset management strategies and plans
- Be involved in life of asset requirements
As the Maintenance Electrician on the afternoon shift, your key responsibility is to ensure that all electrical breakdowns, preventative maintenance, and project work across the site are attended to and repaired
- Monday to Friday fixed Afternoon shift
- Well established maintenance team with support and training
A broad site leadership role with responsibilities covering leadership, production and safety, this is an opportunity for an excellent general manager to make their stamp on a busy FMCG production site.
- Broad remit to run site your way
- Excellent Salary
I am currently recruiting an Automation Engineer for a permanent position based in Brisbane (South Side).
This role will suit a hands on Financial Controller. Ideally you will have most recently come from the Engineering sector in a hands on FC role with supervisory responsibilities. The role will offer a genuine opportunity to influence internal stakeholders and the financial outcomes of the business.
- Immediate start role suited to an experienced, hands on Financial Controller
- Highly competitive hourly rate
As a Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for installation and commissioning of automated control systems and will be part of young dynamic team of highly skilled industrial electricians and automation engineers.
- Immediate start, 6-month contract to Permanent Opportunity
- Collaborate with highly skilled professional engineers and management personnel.
This role is a key component in our clients' contractor management program, with a focus on ensuring contractor safety compliance. Working as a conduit between end user clients and contractors, this is a role focused on delivering and recommending improvements to contractor processes to ensure compliance to safety systems and regulations.
- Well-regarded global company
- Excellent progression opportunities
The Senior Electronics/Mechatronics Engineer is responsible for the quality development and release of Electronics/Mechanical hardware and software, whilst maintaining and ultimately improving upon productivity.
- Responsible for the quality development and release of hardware and software
- Work in embedded software and its functionality
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer - R&D to join a global leader in automotive component manufacturing. The candidate will undertake projects for our Client in the following areas:
- Research, design, test & reporting of feasibility of technology to achieve new product initiatives.
- Prototype design, manufacture, test & report new product concepts to meet performance, quality & cost goals.
- Opportunity to join a global leader in automotive component manufacturing
- International organization with growth opportunities
Are you at the early stages of your career and looking to grow further into the field of sustainability? This might be the position for you! As a National Environment Coordinator you have the opportunity to establish and assist with maintaining environmental compliance. You will advise and provide guidelines to the sites to make sure environmental statutory standards are met.
- Fantastic opportunity to start your career in sustainability
- Based at the main manufacturing plant in Newcastle with opportunities for travel
Are you an enthusiastic and professional design engineer who has a passion for product development? Are you looking to join an Australia leader and be a critical part of the companies success? If so, this could be the role for you.
- Exciting opportunity for a design engineer within the NPD team
- Work on dynamic innovation projects for an Australian manufacturer
Design Engineer Electrical to join the professional team. This role will be offered as a full-time, contract-based position. You will work closely with the Engineering Team Leader Electrical to ensure project schedules are maintained.
- Multinational Company
- Brisbane Location
I am currently recruiting a Project Engineer for a permanent position within a reputable manufacturing company based in Brisbane (South Side).
Opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading Australian service provider to lead and deliver projects across the heavy equipment, mining, rail and rolling stock industries.
- Immediately Available Role
- High Value and exciting project in the Heavy Engineering Equipment Sector