Exciting opportunity for a Finance & Systems Analyst to join a Multinational Healthcare organisation.
- Multinational Organisation
- Global Healthcare Products Organisation
Exciting opportunity to join a global organisation in a period of growth and Supply Chain Transformation, this role will be responsible for local logistics from the time the goods leave the manufacturing plants until they reach the customer in Australia and New Zealand.
- Newly created role with scope and autonomy to make a difference
- Work for a globally renowned pharmaceutical company
The Regional Technical and Operations Director will lead the project management team as they work on the projects, promote company's interests, and function as their technical point of contact across the region.
- Leadership role with one of the largest diagnostic service provider across APAC
- Regional role with great career advancement opportunities
Seeking a Data Engineering Tech Lead who's had previous experience working as a Lead or has extensive experience as a Senior Data Engineer with exposure to mentoring.
- Permanent opportunity where you can help build a DE function
- Working for an ASX Listed Company within a secure industry.
As part of go direct strategy, we are looking for a Technical Sales Specialist to take care of our BLI/SPR and flow cytometer technology portfolio. Responsible for growing Biologics sales pipeline in Australia and New Zealand
- A leading international partner of life science research and the biopharmaceutic
- An international organisation with growth opportunities
The Sr. Integration Specialist will assist in building high-quality integration solutions in Azure integration tech stack, in compliance with technical design for Mater Group. This role is required to design, develop and support system interfaces using relevant Integration technology and tools.
This represents an exciting career defining opportunity to join a market leader in healthcare and a proudly Queensland iconic organisation
- South side Inner Suburb Location - 2 minutes from train station
- Largest Healthcare operator
The Senior Communications and Marketing Specialist will be responsible to develop a robust communications and events strategy to bolster the organisations brand through consistent messaging and use of innovative communication platforms and methodologies, including digital.
- Exciting opportunity to join large scale global Medical and Scientific org
- Fantastic role for experienced and hands on Communications & Marketer
A newly created position - Inventory Controller has become available to join this growing Logistics team within a large health provider in the Public Sector.
- Flexible working model
- Career progression within the business
Great Opportunity to join Part-time as a Workers Compensation Administration Officer. This role is responsible for general claims administration and managing Workers Compensation Payments for injured workers.
- Work for a Healthcare Industry Leader
- A role with Support & Mentoring
The Clinical Sales Specialist will be responsible for selling the Acute Care product portfolio and developing strategic relationships with a variety of clinical leaders in targeted hospitals across South Queensland. This position is a proactive member of the sales team that will facilitate securing new business and growing existing business in their assigned territory.
- Global Market Leading Medical Device Organisation
- Competitive Base + Super + Car Allowance + Health Allowance + Commission
The responsibility of the Corporate Communications Manager is to provide strategic support to the Senior Brand & Customer Experience Manager to drive and execute corporate brand, PR and internal communications across the business.
Drive network partner growth and industry engagement with our brand, by ensuring that the client is the most dominant and forward-thinking brand in the health and pharmacy industry.
- Work with an established team across the internal communications of the company
- Join the fastest growing brand in Australia for their discipline of Health Care
A member organisation is seeking the assistance of multiple temporary contractors to assist their marketing team. The current vacancies are for a marketing coordinator, marketing specialist and digital marketing officer.
- Immediate start available for a temporary opportunity with a view to extend
- Fantastic culture and team with flexible options available
Establishing sales opportunities within the Pharma Industry brand by networking, building relationships, establishing needs, conducting online demonstrations and closing deals
- Leading International Organisation with career opportunity
- Opportunity to work with Tier 1 Multinational clients
An established membership-based medical organisation is searching for a talented Data Governance Lead who has delivered end to end Data and BI projects. This is an initial 2 year fixed term contract with opportunity for extension and has an excellent salary package on offer.
- Long term fixed-term contract with job security and benefits
- Fantastic salary on offer of $160,000
A leading Victorian healthcare provider is needing a Project Manager to join their Digital Health team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. They are offering a competitive salary coupled with attractive salary packaging, additional annual leave and monthly RDO's.
- Initial 12 month fixed term contract with possible extension
- $140k plus outstanding staff benefits
Coordinate and resolve individual, team and employee issues to help build people management capability for an organisation within the health care industry.
- Consult and advise internally to help build people management capability
- Ongoing, full-time position at HS6
Opportunity to work on a major transformation project and be involved in the Procurement & Contract activities from source to contract.
- 12 Month Contract
- Flexible Working Environment
As a Service Desk Analyst, your primary responsibilities will be to provide polite and professional support to customers and clients at all times. You will receive, document and track all incoming customer/user calls for immediate remedy and closure.
- Great exposure and career progression opportunities
- 12-month Contract - potential for extension
Our client are looking for a talented marketing content creator to join their marketing team. Acting as the brand guardian for their social media content across their core channels in line with their brand's voice and goals.
- Opportunity to work for a large scale organisation
- Competitive salary
As a Mechanical Engineering, you will be providing technical engineering support including prototype build, testing and development of mechanical subsystems within a larger product development program. Due to the increase in international demand, the need has arisen for a new Mechanical Engineer to join their busy Engineering department.
- Immediate start, 6 month Contract with industry leading company
- Good competitive Salary