Great opportunity to join St. Kevin's College (Toorak), a progressive educational institution with a National reputation for academic excellence in a fast paced and collaborative HR & Talent specialist role.
- Collaborative Team environment in progressive academic institution
- Great opportunity to get involved in wider HR and Talent initiatives
Are you tired of the reactive/tedious elements of recruitment? Join the team in a talent advisory role where you will actively contribute within strategic initiatives and be the representative of the recruitment function
- Strategy focused recruitment role where you will have a say across the function
- Fabulous mentorship, growth opportunities and an inclusive culture
Become part of a high performing, collaborative team and surround yourself with industry experts. As a recruitment consultant you will operate as a professional salesperson with people at the heart of everything you do - candidates, clients and colleagues.
- Join us and accelerate your career!
- Flexible Work Arrangements
An opportunity has opened up for a Junior HR Professional to join a NFP with an exceptional mission to change lives across WA. This is an initial 1 month contract with potential to extend.
- Fantastic culture & workplace mission.
- Free Parking
The Industrial Relations Specialist will be responsible for the provision of expert advice and building the industrial knowledge and capability of the organisational leaders.
This role will be responsible for the application of their State based industrial instruments for employment, Fair Work legislation, and for the implementation of a range of processes to monitor and ensure compliance.
- Benefit from a team of professionals who are able to help you learn and strive
- Work with a team who understand collaboration
The successful Operations Manager will responsible for driving performance improvements. The goal is to implement and maintain processes, systems, and documents, to improve efficiency and accuracy or projects or deliverables.
- Rare opportunity to drive real business transformation.
- Take the lead in updating and reinvogorating company operations.
Plunge yourself into a dynamic environment where you will seek to add value and bring your initiative to set up systems and processes to help a maturing business- thrive.
- Help to solve complex issues and assist in setting up systematic functions
- Attractive salary + opportunity to support a team
This standalone 0.8 FTE role is responsible for leading recruitment and onboarding team members, coordinating learning and development activities, leading culture and health and wellbeing initiatives and providing generalist HR support across the organisation's offices.
Internally, you will coordinate a people budget; work with state managers and team members to support team satisfaction
and performance and contribute to their fantastic culture
- Immerse yourself in an organisation that cares for the wider community
- Help with building a new P&C team alongside the CEO and key stakeholders
Calling all People and Culture Business partners with a passion for HR Advisory, employee welfare and policy management.
- 12 month fixed contract with possible extension
- Flexible WFH arrangement available