- Inner Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of the development life-cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Be part of a growing business
Great office and team culture
- Western Suburbs PerthPermanent
A once in a lifetime opportunity has become available for a highly experienced java developer to join an exciting new start-up based in Perth's Western Suburbs. The ideal candidate will be a high class coder with the ability to work productively in a team-based environment.
- Melbourne CBDPermanent
FOR IMMEDIATE START: Seeking an Integration Developer with sound Java experience. Experience with integration Middleware software is required, for example Apache Camel. The successful application will sit within an existing Integration team.
Seeking a Senior Java Developer with integration Experience
Working for an awesome, team environment, at a highly reputable organisation
- MelbournePermanentAU$100,000 - AU$120,000
- One of Australia's most celebrated online brands, going through huge growth!
- New era, progressive and digital focused company using the very latest tech!
Our client is an Australian household name and the market leader in everything they do. A real player in the digital market who are experiencing an extended period of sustained growth, they're looking to hire a number of Senior Developer's on a permanent basis.
One of Australia's most celebrated online brands, going through huge growth!
New era, progressive and digital focused company using the very latest tech!
- Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$100,000 - AU$110,000
We're working with one of Australia's best success stories who have been at the top of their game for over 90 years. They need a full-stack developer with a big focus on the front-end skillset.
Technologies: Java, Spring-boot, Angular 2+, Docker, Maven, JBoss, Gradle, ActiveMQ
Development tools: Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Intellji
Join an international firm who came from humble beginnings here in Victoria!
Do you live and breath front-end development with a penchant for all things UX?
Didn't find the right Java Developer job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Java Developer jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.