Under the direction of a Marketing Manager this role manages the marketing activity that supports partners and commercial revenue targets for the Loyalty business.
Manage the execution of integrated partner campaign activity including creative development, project planning, media planning and stakeholder management, developing and delivering campaigns that meet business objectives and drive return on investment.
- Join a giant in the travel and tourism industry and watch your career take off
- Fantastic brand reputation and industry experience
The Marketing Coordinator supports the marketing activity across a number of portfolios. This involves working in partnership with the Marketing Managers to provide input into marketing campaigns from a digital and offline perspective, and ensuring program marketing objectives are clearly met.
- Work for one of the most popular travel giants in Australia
- Marketing Coordinators looking for that growth and experience
- Seeking a Retail Marketing Specialist to join one of WA's most iconic and well known household names, based in Perth's East.
- Plan and deliver the retail marketing strategy and program, activations and communications and play a key role in the broader Customer & Digital Team.
- Join one of WA's most iconic & well known household names, based in Perth's East
- An exciting role working across a range of marketing channels and campaigns.
Reporting to the CRM & Loyalty Manager, you will be responsible for delivery of CRM strategies designed to drive revenue, attract and retain customers and increasing customer loyalty.
- Fantastic luxury hotel brand
- Use your experience in digital marketing and CRM
As a Category Manager you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end category performance within marketing, sponsorship, printing, distribution & freight scope.
- Are you ready to become part of a world-class procurement organization?
- You will have the freedom to create transformative category strategies
Reporting to the PR, Social Media & Influencer Manager for Australia and New Zealand, the Social Media & Influencer Manager will be responsible for devising and facilitating relevant content across a network of key Influencers/content creators, as well as delivering content for owned, earned and paid-for Social Media channels. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract position.
- Work for one of the premium gaming companies in the world
- Grow and expand your social media career
An exciting opportunity to join our client during their major re-brand. This role will see you gain exposure to a large scale project across website design globally.
- Ability to gain large scale project experience
- Security of a 6 month opportunity
- Create and maintain relationships among business partners to develop strategies to increase revenue for their companies while building the brand through marketing and events
- Coordination with procurement team to provide input on Hospitality proposals and contracts
- Liaise with clients to understand their event requirements and develop compelling proposals for events
- Competitive monthly salary, inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances
- A chance be a part of a globally reputed giga-project in Saudi Arabia