A fantastic opportunity for a versatile marketer to work in a fast paced industry. The marketing coordinator will be working in a collaborative team to implement and assist with digital strategy, communications and brand awareness of the three major arms of the organisation.
- Exciting opportunity for marketing all-rounder
- Offering hybrid working and a positive work environment
The Marketing Coordinator role will be responsible for driving and creating local marketing campaigns, developing CRM and managing the client's local Website and Online store.
- Join a multinational company committed to innovation and scientific development
- Competitive remuneration salary with national and global marketing exposure
The Marketing Coordinator supports the marketing activity across a number of portfolios. This involves working in partnership with the Marketing Managers to provide input into marketing campaigns from a digital and offline perspective, and ensuring program marketing objectives are clearly met.
- Work for one of the most popular travel giants in Australia
- Marketing Coordinators looking for that growth and experience
An all rounder marketing position which will expose the ideal candidate to generalist marketing, communications and digital. This role will allow career growth and continuously challenge the candidate.
- Permanent, Full-time position, great salary
- Unmatched workplace culture
Our client is looking for a confident and hungry marketing specialist who has experience in the QSR/FMCG sector with translating the head-office marketing campaign into localised area marketing promotions for franchisee's. This role is an excellent opportunity for a marketing all-rounder to join an iconic Australian brand during a time of brand re-invigoration and growth in the market.
- Work with an Australian owned and operated QSR group with 20+ years in the biz
- Join the team during an exciting time for brand reinvigorating and market growth
Play a key role in the execution of paid search campaigns as well as driving SEO strategies to help grow the search engine presence of the business, and improve user acquisition across our iconic retail brands.
- Join a growing digital team to expand your search marketing skills
- Be a part of a growing international retailer with iconic brands
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will work with all digital aspects of the marketing campaigns of the company. They will update websites, send EDMs, run social media campaigns and posts, build social pages, work on client briefs, work collaborately with external agencies, manage assigned tasks and work efficiently to build up the popularity of the brand.
- Mentoring and on the job learning in Digital Marketing
- Work with a fun, inclusive and dynamic team
3 Month temporary contract for a Marketing Assistant within the retail space. Supporting the Marketing Manager and Marketing team with content creation for social media platforms to drive growth within the business.
- Are you an energetic go getter looking to expand your skill set?
- 3 Month Temporary Contract
Amazing opportunity for a well known global computer technology company seeking a Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing team. 12 month temporary contract offering fully remote working.
- Are you looking to work with a thriving global computer tech company?
- Remote working, 12-month temporary contract!
As the Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the sales and marketing team on a daily basis as well as assisting the production of advertising, marketing brochures and other promotional activities. The successful candidate will coordinate marketing/promotional events such as food shows, festivals, media announcements, product demonstrations etc.
- High growth market leading FMCG brand
- $55,000 + 10% Super
Reporting directly to the Senior Communications Manager, the Marketing Assistant will be responsible for managing the marketing inbox and directing internal requests to the correct team members.
The Marketing Assistant is also responsible for invoicing and scheduling requirements.
- Immediate start available for a 10 week opportunity with a view to extend
- Working from Home flexibility available
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, The Marketing Executive will be responsible for working across all platforms within the Marketing/Digital Marketing team.
- Join one of the hottest media and publication companies in Australia
- Hybrid working with a great team environment
An exciting opportunity for a passionate and energetic events administrator to gain exposure in the educational sector.
- Join a leading and internationally recognised education institution
- 12-month fixed term contract with an immediate start available
A member organisation is seeking the assistance of multiple temporary contractors to assist their marketing team. The current vacancies are for a marketing coordinator, marketing specialist and digital marketing officer.
- Immediate start available for a temporary opportunity with a view to extend
- Fantastic culture and team with flexible options available
The Ecommerce Coordinator reports to the Senior Ecommerce Coordinator and works cross functionally with Product/Stock Management, Marketing Teams & Web Design Teams across the group.
Your goal is to ensure all information relating to products, descriptions and imagery is uploaded to the websites to maximise online sales.
- A new opportunity to join an iconic international retail business
- Gain experience and exposure to advance your ecommerce career