Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager-Brand you will be responsible for the annual Media strategy across all banners within the organisation.
- Initial three months contract with immediate start
- Leading Australian Retailer
A fantastic opportunity to work for a brand with a clear vision and strong ethics. This role is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Social Media Specialist to join a busy and growing team.
- Exciting new opportunity to work for a well-known charity.
- Servicing a large audience across multiple business units.
Assist the execution of annual marketing campaigns for relevant brands through strong digital marketing and written communication. This role provides a strong development opportunity for outstanding talent to further grow their core marketing skills and capabilities.
- An exciting opportunity to grow your marketing career.
- Excellent career progression and personal growth.
The Digital Planner is responsible for planning, implementation, management and reconciliation of digital media activity. Reporting to the Digital Director, you will be responsible for managing relationships, contracts and the performance of key publisher partnerships whilst also keeping clients aware of proactive opportunities and/or optimisation's.
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing business
- Great team culture
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has strong experience across client management, program management, customer experience, working with timelines and budgets to join a tech media company as their Project Marketing Manager (Content), in either a permanent or contract capacity.
- Opportunity for growth
- Work with leading clients
The Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of projects/clients,
with more focused efforts on individual client outcomes rather than large volumes of clients. The Specialist will be responsible for developing/implementing strategies and solutions in line with client objectives (across various automation platforms - primarily Marketo)
- Work with an established team of like-minded brand and marketing professionals
- Beautiful modern workspace, exciting clients and projects, competitive salary
You will be accountable for the execution of strategy for internal and external client relations, whilst contributing to the overall budget and achieving objectives.
- Leading Organisation within the Media space
- Large Career growth opportunities
As an Events Manager for a tier 1, luxury fashion brand, you will plan, manage and implement effective events in Australia and New Zealand. This exciting position reports directly to the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Opportunity to work for one of the world's leading fashion companies
- Brilliant role for an Events Manager
Exciting role for junior Marketing Coordinator to work with International highly regarded B2B media and communications organisation.
- Exciting role to work with International media & communications B2B organisation
- Huge career progression opportunities & to work with multiple global brands
Working closely with the Director of Tourism, Marketing and Promotions to manage and implement the promotional brand collaborations and tourism marketing strategy for each of our client events.
- Work closely with the musical theatre industry of Australia
- Make your mark in a fast paced agency
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, The Marketing Executive will be responsible for working across all platforms within the Marketing/Digital Marketing team.
- Join one of the hottest media and publication companies in Australia
- Hybrid working with a great team environment