Michael Page Logistics are proud to be partnering with our long standing client Ameropa Australia, to appoint a Regional Operations Manager for Brown's Fertilisers in Gippsland.
- Newly created multi-site leadership role
- Long term career progression
Accountable for the timely and accurate recording, reporting and planning of all financial aspects of the Company's cost of goods sold and inventory costs. This includes the ongoing review and analysis of underlying manufacturing and sourcing activities for recording accuracy, variance to targets and continuous improvement on internal processes. Provide input and assistance to routine, remedial and improvement activities that impact these cost areas.
- Fantastic opportunity in commercial finance with a market leading brand
- High level of exposure to senior stakeholders as the Operations Analyst
Opportunity to join this fast growing food manufacturing business in a newly created role as Head of Operations to drive continued growth and efficiencies across the Supply Chain. You will be responsible for leading the team across Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Planning/S&OP, Procurement and Logistics to deliver 'best in class' solutions for the omni-channel customer base (wholesale, retail and ecommerce).
- Proudly Australian owned high-growth Food FMCG organisation!
- End to end Operations role - Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Planning & Logistics
An experienced production professional with strong leadership and an absolute drive to succeed you will be responsible for coordinating a team of production supervisors and personnel to resolve production-scheduling issues and minimise interruptions.
- Critical position within a fast growing, award winning company
- Strong mix of responsibilities in a demanding role
Step into an internal enterprise as the cloud system administrator to secure and manage an online cloud model to facilitate continued growth and expansion across the organisation.
- Support the delivery and uplift of key Microsoft cloud initiatives
- Advance your Azure cloud skills with a national enterprise
Work with the commercial team by providing frequent analysis on financial sales figures whilst managing the submissions of our products to the first parties and supporting the commercial team in managing our distribution partners.
- Work for a Fortune 500 company with a $50b+ market cap
- Expand your commercial knowledge in sales
The Operations Manager role will lead a team in maximizing the performance and capability of recycling operations whilst ensuring compliance with safety and environmental policies and regulations. Reporting directly to the General Manager on site your role will also involve the planning of a new fixed plant facility alongside the practical implementation of systems on site.
- Report directly to General Manager
- Key Leadership Role in Collaborative Team
The purpose of this position is to fulfil the Managerial, Supervisory and Operational requirements in relation to operations including (but not limited to) palletized, bulk liquid transport, bulk powders & granulated transport and warehousing. This role is key to ensure the operational success of their core business.
- National Logistics business with longstanding history
- Grow and develop a team beneath you
This is a unique opportunity to become a part of a growing team in a fast paced environment in Melbourne's CBD. The People and Culture Operations Specialist will contribute to the success of the company by providing quality support and advice to employees and people leaders while being the first line of support for P+C and Workday functional support.
- A fast-paced work environment where you will benefit from ongoing training.
- A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
The Site Manager will be responsible for providing leadership to the sites transport and production needs whist focusing on national business operational sustainability. You will have the ability to optimize day-to-day operations, be safety focused, whilst also planning for the future.
- Global market leader with longstanding history
- Grow and lead a high performing team
This newly created role will be fully accountable for the drop ship operations in the Digital team, managing the performance and SLA of +50 local suppliers, helping to drive and optimise the programme while improving the customer experience.
- Newly created role to manage the drop ship program
- Pivot position in the Digital team of a furniture retailer
Take on a broad role with varied corporate responsibilities for a fast moving consulting firm.
- Growing, dyamic firm
- Newly created role - broad remit
As the new Regulatory Affairs Associate, you will be responsible for covering the full spectrum of the regulatory life-cycle management activities for both ANZ and Asia regions.
- Leading chemical manufacturer - position available due to promotion
- Flexible working arrangements!
The Forestry Product Support Specialist is accountable for managing the customer experience from machine delivery through the lifecycle of the machine. You will deliver exceptional training for new machine deliveries to Customers, Channel Partners, Service Providers, and internal staff. Additionally, you will ensure customer needs are investigated thoroughly and solutions are offered to keep productive machinery going.
- Global Company
- Industry leading products in a niche market
An opportunity for a Treasury Analyst to join a growing company in the Asset Management space.
- CBD office location
- Immediate start, permanent role on offer for the right candidate
As a specialist you will play an key role in supporting mining operations and projects both locally and internationally. These roles provide operational technical support, advisory services, and R&D contributions to companies and bodies involved in resource extraction across a range of projects locally and abroad.
- Newly Created Position in Growing Organisation
- Genuine Career Development Opportunity
To successfully manage projects from contract award to handover to operations and maintenance a range of materials handling projects (baggage handling systems, freight systems) across Australia and South Pacific.
- Join a world - class, global market leader in their field
- Join a local team with a passionate and collaborative culture
Our client is a large FMCG business located in Melbourne's Western Suburbs. They are looking for an experienced finance professional to partner with the operations of a large manufacturing plant.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Work Closely with Operations
An opportunity for an Investment Administrator/Services officer to join an ASX Financial Services firm in Melbourne.
- ASX200 Financial Services Organisation
- Immediate start and opportunity to become permanent
An opportunity for a Settlements Officer to join a leading and growing financial services organisation in Melbourne's CBD.
- Permanent role with opportunity for training growth & development
- Leading ASX Financial Services organisation in Melbourne's CBD