Michael Page has partnered with a Australian owned & operated Transport & Logistics company, to hire a Financial Analyst/Cost Accountant to their team on a full-time permanent basis.
- Work for an established Industry Leader
- Strong Company Culture
This position is responsible for accurate collation, costing and data entry of livestock movements, maintaining grain fed data systems and supporting Management through interpretation of financial reports and financial analysis as required.
- Generous remuneration package circa $90,000 - $120,000 +Super
- Work for a world class agriculture fishing and Forestry business
As the cost and management accountant you will play an active role in the local management team and provide the necessary management and financial information to help the company achieve its objectives.
- Senior finance opportunity | Globally renowned and listed brand
- Very competitive salary package
This role was created for the purpose of driving project and process optimisation across the business with a focus on Costing and Dynamics ERP efficiency.
- Challenging and immersive newly created opportunity in a growing business
- Dynamic, Exciting and Refreshing company environment with a progressive culture
Our client is a globally recognised food manufacturer with a stable of household names currently being produced. They have recently acquired a new business and are looking for an experienced fiance professional who loves partnering with production and sales to drive business performance.
- Great Company Culture
- Work closely with senior stakeholders