Our client is an established multinational organisation and looking for an experienced and passionate Financial Controller to partner with divisional stakeholders to drive realisable commercial outcomes.
- Multinational organsiation
- Commercially focused role
An excellent opportunity exists for a hands-on, technically astute financial controller with a strong leadership capabilities and business improvement.
- Flexible WFH policy
- True business partnering role
Michael Page Finance have partnered with a multinational ASX listed Engineering company who are looking for a technically strong Financial Controller to join the Perth business.
- Multinational Engineering Company (ASX)
- Technical Financial Controller Position
As the FC you will support the CFO in leading the corporate finance & controllership function. In this role you will own the corporate finance activities including balance sheets, treasury, internal controls, shared service, and all technical accounting support to the wider business. In this hands-on role, you will continue to drive high performance and best practice to ensure sustainable high-quality outcomes. Initial 12 month fixed term contract.
- Controller role with due diligence, shared service & system implementation tasks
- 12-month initial fixed-term contract with potential for permanency
An opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a global manufacturing business based in Melbourne's in . The role will manage 4 individuals and be an end-to-end Controller role with opportunity to play a role in the ongoing implementation of SAP and to partner with Supply Chain during a few ongoing projects.
- 165,000-180,000 Excl. Super
- Scope of commercial, technical and project work
The Finance Manager role will incorporate a range of technical and commercial work, manage 3-4 people in both qualified and transactional finance & partner with a finance team spread across Asia and the US. Reporting to the CFO, thie Finance Manager will play a pivotal role in the strategic direction of the company.
- $140,000 - 160,000
- Multinational retail and wholesale business based out of Mount Waverley
The Finance Manager position will be responsible for the end-to-end Accounting function for the group as the organisation navigates through this period of growth. The Finance Manager will be required to set-up the accounts for the business, grow the team & also assist senior executives in the group with commercial insights and information for decision making.
- $120,000-150,000 + Superannuation
- Contract with view of permanent
This role would suit an experienced ASX Financial Controller that is passionate about building best-in-class finance functions. In this role you will lead all the organisations financial, accounting & treasury related processes ensuring that the business is set-up for success for future expansion globally.
- International high growth ASX listed technology business
- Drive best practice financial control in a complex and agile working environment
We are looking for an aspiring Deputy Financial Controller who wants to quickly grow into the Financial Controller. You will be leading a team of ten through a massive period of growth and plan for the next steps of strategic alliance with head office. You will be taking care of all things finance from business partnering with operations through to compliance of reporting. You will be the face of finance for the organisation.
- Rapidly growing freight forwarding business looking for an aspiring FC
- Help shape and grow the finance team for success!
Our client is a large ASX listed corporate with a great reputation for providing diverse and rewarding careers. Excellent opportunity to continue your career in a leadership role within a large finance function.
- Excellent Company Culture
- ASX Listed Business
Reporting to the Finance Director, this Financial Controller role will head up the finance team on a daily basis.
You will be involved in everything from compliance and reporting to strategic decision making and bids and tenders.
- Cutting Edge Technology and Defense Contractor
- Incredibly Complex and Unique Work
Our client is an established market-leading e-commerce company, who are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller, who can support the Managing Director with global growth initiatives, and manage a small team.
- Market leading e-commerce business
- Assist with global expansion