Great opportunity to join St. Kevin's College (Toorak), a progressive educational institution with a National reputation for academic excellence in a fast paced and collaborative HR & Talent specialist role.
- Collaborative Team environment in progressive academic institution
- Great opportunity to get involved in wider HR and Talent initiatives
An exciting newly created HR Advisor position has opened up for a major mining organisation based out of Perth's CBD focusing on all matters related to employee life cycle.
- 12 months +
- Competitive Hourly Rate
HR Advisor and Recruitment
- ***** Perm contract - ******* org in Brisbane CBD
- Prior experience in a similar role necessary
- Competitive salary package - $100,000 per annum plus superannuation
- Permanent, full time role
Reporting directly into the International HR Manager, this role will work closely with a remote team of HR professionals and the Site Manager in Australia. As a part of the HR team, you will be responsible for the employees in the Warehouse (around 50 pax) and provide support across a range of HR and WHS activities, whilst also have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of projects.
- Benefit from being a part of a growing international company
- Report directly into the International HR Manager
Plunge yourself into a dynamic environment where you will seek to add value and bring your initiative to set up systems and processes to help a maturing business- thrive.
- Help to solve complex issues and assist in setting up systematic functions
- Attractive salary + opportunity to support a team
Work for a company that values team culture and be proud of your input as a HR Advisor.
- Competitive remuneration
- Permanent Role
Our client are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to be an integral part of the team responsible for establishing the warehouse facility in Melbourne's North. This role reports directly into a highly experienced HR Manager. The role is dynamic and hands on as this position supports a busy production environment. The primary focus of this role will be recruitment and induction.
- Help an HR Manager grow the HR function of an International company in Australia
- Perfect for an HR professional based in the the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne
It is a great opportunity for the right candidate to step up into the role and develop and grow their career within a well-known brand in the industry.
- Hybrid working available
- Supportive team environment
This standalone 0.8 FTE role is responsible for leading recruitment and onboarding team members, coordinating learning and development activities, leading culture and health and wellbeing initiatives and providing generalist HR support across the organisation's offices.
Internally, you will coordinate a people budget; work with state managers and team members to support team satisfaction
and performance and contribute to their fantastic culture
- Immerse yourself in an organisation that cares for the wider community
- Help with building a new P&C team alongside the CEO and key stakeholders