An exciting opportunity for junior Digital Marketer to work across email marketing and camping reporting.
- Exciting opportunity for junior Digital Marketing Specialist
- Opportunity to grow and develop skills in email marketing and campaign reporting
A Development Manager job for an ambitious, commercially-minded DM who is eager to grow with an incredible company. This is the type of opportunity that can take your Development career to the next level!
- Take your Development Experience to the next level with multi-sector projects
- Work with leaders who care about your growth and development
A highly respected property developer is looking for an experienced finance professional to join a collaborative team in a hands on role. You will be helping set up a property investment fund and will be mentored by some exceptional leaders and gain exposure to some of Australia's most respected entrepreneurs.
- Great Company Culture
- Work with Senior Stakeholders
Our client specialises in Commercial Property Management, seeking a Facilities Coordinator to support their highly successful team. The role will be heavily administrative with the chance to progress into a career in the world of Property.
- Commercial Property Management
- Competitive Salary and Growth Opportunities
Our client is a renowned broadcasting business, seeking a Facilities/Engineering Supervisor to join their large Property team to help with the running of their Melbourne based office and further offices in TAS.
- Hard Facilities Management
- HVAC/Electrical/Technical FM
This is an administrative role, managing the OHS, Risk Mitigation and Security for two corporate offices in Melbourne and New Zealand. You will also oversee general FM and fleet management duties.
- Unique and diverse role in a global company
- OHS/Risk & Security focused
And end to end Project Management job, delivering residential building projects. You'll also get exposure to other sectors, allowing you to expand your CV!
- Branch out into other sectors to broaden your Project Management experience!
- One of the best leadership groups you could ever ask to work for.
Our client is an established private school in the Eastern suburbs seeking a Facilities Manager to lead their Maintenance and Grounds Team. These roles rarely come around and is a great opportunity to add value to the schools facilities.
- Rare opportunity in the Education Sector
- Eastern suburb location
A rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join an established company in Commercial Facilities. Managing 6 sites in the North/Western Suburbs, you will take full lead on the day to day operations.
- Full Time | Permanent Opportunity
- Established Commercial Facilities Company
A new opportunity has entered the market for a conveyancer/ conveyancing paralegal to join a leading law firm who holds a prominent position in Canberra's thriving legal market.
- Join a leading law firm in the property sector
- Career progression and competitive salary on offer
The Project Director shall have accountability for the successful planning, design, and construction of IndigoHomes projects in Ghana, providing leadership to ensure excellence in the delivery of quality homes and communities (projects) and a safe and professional work environment for employees, vendors and contractors.
- Ghanaian American developer
- Residential Real Estate Developer
An end-to-end Client-Side Project Management role to deliver a range of new build, refurbishment and redevelopment projects. This job will be suited to someone who already has client-side Project Management experience, and is looking to take the next long-term steps in their career with a brilliant SME.
- Accelerate your career in a way that most organisations CANNOT offer
- Deliver projects across multiple sectors
Our client is seeking a Facilities Manager to lead their small Facilities team in day to day operations. This role is ideal for someone looking for the next step in their Facilities career.
- Are you looking for the next step in your Facilities career?
- End to end maintenance management
A Development Manager job to oversee a range of building developments from end to end, across a number of different sectors. This role will suit someone who wants to work for a dynamic, hard-working and supportive business.
- Strong pipeline of works with repeat business and plenty of returning clients
- Work in an evvironment where you'll be supported and encouraged daily
Oversee and lead the project management and delivery of large sporting facilities and infrastructure projects from design to completion within the agreed budgets and schedules.
- Opportunity to work with a large scale project in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Global project exposure
An opportunity to work with a highly renowned and growing developer that has a number of large-scale projects that are located on some key and high profile sites across Canberra and Melbourne
- A fantastic Development Management role with a highly regarded developer
- Involvement in a number of projeccts to include mixed-use & multi-residential
- Lead the execution of a large greenfield Mixed-use master plan from inception, incorporating cutting edge design and construction technologies and methodologies.
- Provide strategic direction in creating unique and innovative destinations
- Work for one of the worlds largest and most exciting regional developments, alongside a team of world class development professionals and leadership teams
- International exposure
- Be a part of a world class Real Estate Development
Michael Page Property and Construction are currently recruiting a Contracts Administrator position for a market leading Fit out and Refurbishment builder based in Brisbane CBD. Working closely with the Project Managers and Construction Manager, the successful applicant will be delivering projects in the $1-5m range for premium blue chip clients.
- Fit out and refurbishment projects
- Inner city location
Michael Page are currently recruiting a building Estimator / Supervisor for a leading national insurance construction company. This role involves assessing damaged properties, estimating repair costs and supervising the remedial construction works. Projects will be a combination of both domestic and commercial properties.
- Pathway towards Project Management
- 100% off the tools role
Michael Page are currently recruiting a Contracts Administrator position for a well established but growing builder based on the south side of Brisbane. As they continue to grow they are looking to add a Contracts Administrator to one of their project teams which is lead by a highly experienced Project Manager.
- Commercial mid tier builder
- $1-10m projects