The Territory Manager is responsible for driving profitable growth within the defined territory with Target customers, through the development of key relationships with customers, stakeholders, and influencers, and strategic execution of the business plan.
- Join a Global Company: Forestry Equipment and Landscape Maintenance
- Career Growth Opportunities with Competitive Salary Package
Manage a $6 million+ region consisting of existing accounts, while developing new business and advancing your career in a booming industry which has not slowed down during the pandemic. Run your territory with the support of your sales team and manufacturing team members to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction.
- A leading renewable packaging company in Australia
- Advance your career with potential for progression
Seeking a Territory Manager for clinical dental products to look after a Brisbane and Sunshine Coast territory. This role will effectively manage a portfolio of accounts.
- Opportunity with high profile dental manufacturer with much loved market brand
- One of the world's leading dental companies with strong local company culture
Responsible for the profitable growth of market share through the maintenance, monitoring and development of the Organisation's services.
- Well established, dynamic business - 100% Australian owned
- Voted "Supplier of The Year" many times by peers
As the Territory Manager, you will be responsible for North NSW and will identify, evaluate, acquire and maximise new business for the client. The successful candidate will manage all facets of the sales process, assist in preparation of budgets, and manage all account dealings and liaison. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to further their career in a high growth organisation with great opportunities.
- High growth market leading retailer brand
- $70,000 - $75,000 Base + 10% Super + Monthly Bonus + Company Car
An exciting full-time position within a high growth, well-known medical device distribution company with endless opportunities to progress within this company and further grow your career in the medical device sales field.
- Exciting permanent role with a high growth medical devices organisation
- $80,000 - $90,000 + Super + Car allowance + Bonus
Fantastic Territory Manager position responsible for driving sales through all foodservice customers in the assigned territory, with a hunger to win new business.
- High growth market leading FMCG company
- $70,000 - $80,000 Base + Super + Bonus + Car
Manage existing accounts, while developing new business and growing a region currently worth $1.2 million+, through excellent customer interaction and solutions selling. Run your territory with the support of your sales team and manufacturing team members to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction.
- A leading renewable packaging and packaging supplies company in Australia
- Manage your own territory as your own business
At PageGroup, our people are our most important asset. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or sales, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, hiring practices and business development. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
- Team and individual awards and incentives
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
Driving profitable growth within existing customers and identifying new opportunities outside of the existing account portfolio through cold calling, prospecting and following up of referrals and leads.
- An international leader and manufacturer in professional cleaning equipment
- An international organisation with growth opportunities
This role is integral to the success of the wider sales team, on the road externally engaging with clients while collaborating with management and colleagues. This role is growing market share for a leading mining consumables/drilling business concerned mainly with the Underground mining sector.
- Join an industry leader in drilling and mining consumables
- Backed by one of the biggest global conglomerates with a reputation for quality
Join a global leader in freight and logistics as a Field Sales Executive, managing a territory across the Sydney market. Identify and gain business from new and existing clients, and ensuring complete customer satisfaction and providing a knowledgeable, courteous, efficient, confident and proactive point of contact for those organisations.
- Join a global leader in logistics and deliveries
- Opportunity for growth and progression
Manage the customer relationship, initiate, follow up sales opportunities and translate activities into sustainable sales and profit. Manage and develop respective customer territory. Ensure training, structured business calls and plans are completed. Present as required to the Sales Manager on territory performance, territory plans and business development and improvement initiatives
- Career growth opportunities
- Highly autonomous role