An attractive Permanent opportunity for a Business Analyst role with one of the leading Global Money transfer services in Banking and Financial space. An opportunity for Business Analyst to be a part of the global currency team that are building a world leading fintech product to support eCommerce businesses and SME's that are selling cross borders.
- Opportunity to work with the ASX listed with Global presence
- Permanent Role | Immediate Start
The Product Management team is responsible for developing strategy and define requirements of our client's Product.
This position is primarily responsible to facilitate the business analysis and engagement process with business stakeholders whilst collaborating with the tech teams, to achieve delivery of web development enhancements, process improvements or new functionalities.
- Permanent Role with an excellent industry leader
- Attractive Salary
Are you ready to transition into your next role? This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled and enthusiastic Business Analyst to work for a Consulting Company that prides itself on an inclusive business culture and values teamwork and innovation.
- Work for a dynamic company that values team work and inclusiveness
- Private Consulting Company that works with key government agencies
We are currently on the hunt for experienced Business Analysts to join a key client in a number of different business units. If you have experience as a business-centric Business Analyst, please get in contact immediately.
- Exciting position for a business-facing BA
- Attractive daily rate and opportunity for extension
A CBD-based education provider is seeking an experienced Senior BA or Lead BA to join the organisation on a permanent basis. The role is offering a salary of $130-140,000 and will suit a candidate who has a strong technical background and the ability to build excellent working relationships with business stakeholders.
- Attractive salary on offer of $130-140k
- CBD based position with flexible working arrangements
A highly-regarded ASX-listed company is seeking a highly-skilled Technical Business Analyst with data experience to join their business in an on-going contract capacity. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a tier-one organisation as they continue through an exciting transformation period.
- 6 month contract
- ASX-listed organisation
A highly-regarded ASX-listed company is seeking a Technical Business Analyst with Scrum Master experience to join their business in an on-going contract capacity. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a tier-one organisation as they continue through an exciting transformation period.
- Extensive Agile and AWS experience required
- Long term contract with an immediate start
Fantastic opportunity to join a world-renowned technology company (NASDAQ) as they start a multi-year technology transformation project. This role is for a 12-month fixed term is likely to extend due to the three-year project duration.
- Work for a renowned, multinational technology company - NASDAQ listed
- 12 month fixed term contract with scope to be extended to 36 months or permanent
A leading ASX-listed Australian retailer is about to launch into an exciting digital transformation project which will see it set an industry standard from a technology perspective. They have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Business Analyst who will bring extensive retail and implementation experience. You will assume the role as Senior BA on a number of retail transformation projects.
- ASX-listed retail organisation that offers career progression
- Flexible working arrangements with a south-eastern suburbs office
This is a rare opportunity for a business-facing Senior Business Analyst with cost optimisation experience to join a global organisation in a newly created, permanent position. A fantastic salary is on offer, as is the opportunity to engage with high-level business executives through advanced data analytics and presentations.
- Permanent position with salary of $140k
- Exciting role engaging with senior executives through data analytics
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Agile Business Analyst to join a tier-one organisation on a 12 month contract. This role will be commencing as soon as possible and has an attractive daily rate on offer.
- 12 month daily rate contract with potential extension
- Join a highly regarded ASX-listed organisation
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join a global insurance organisation and deliver an enterprise-wide salesforce implementation. Our client currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and transformation, a unique opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Analyst to join the team and deliver an exciting salesforce implementation.
- 6 months contract (ongoing) | Immediate Start
- Large Salesforce implementation - Mulesoft
A highly-regarded ASX-listed company is seeking a highly-skilled Senior Business Analyst with extensive SalesForce experience to join their business in an initial 6 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a tier-one organisation as they continue through an exciting transformation period.
- Initial 6 month contract with an ASX-listed organisation
- Attractive daily rate and flexible working arrangements
Excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to support the business and operating environment of a reputable government department. Australian Citizenship required. Baseline Clearance highly desirable.
- 12 month contract with the option of extension
- Work for a key government agency
Michael Page Finance have partnered with a Technology business in Perth who require a Financial Analyst to assist with a range of reporting and analytical projects. This role will start as an initial 2-3 month contract with the potential for extension or permanency.
- Unique business in the technology sector who are seeing exciting growth
- Unstructured role, excellent for somebody who enjoys variety
Join an exciting project as the lead QA in the team. You'll be working with different stakeholder groups and get to flex your BA and QA skills.
- 9 Month Contract
- Exciting new project.
Global FMCG business is looking for an experienced analyst to join as a FP&A Lead. Great oppurtunity to work across the entire business.
- Global Company
Focused on partnering with the commercial business executives, your role as Finance Analyst will see you liaising with key internal stakeholders in a hands on role. With in depth analysis and reporting, this role reports to the FP&A Manager and is key to delivering meaningful and accurate reporting to drive business decisions, mergers & acquisitions, and profitability.
- Join one of Canberra's fastest growing companies
- Support the commercial team with analysis and reporting in a hands on role
Large construction business looking for a Finance Analyst to come on board to analyse project profitability and performance. Work closely with Senior Stakeholders and Operations.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Work Closely with Operations
The role of the Pricing Analyst within our clients business is to support the commercial operations and pricing infrastructure that facilitates the execution and management of customer pricing.
- Join a high performing pricing team with opportunities for further progression
- Work for one of the most recognisable brands in Australia