This role fits withing MiTek's Automation division, specialising in the design and development of new machinery. You will work closely with the sales team, run equipment installation projects, and provide internal and external customer support.
- Industry pioneers
- Market leading organisation
As the Electronics Engineer, you will report to the Engineering Development Manager and design, schedule, prototype and test the electronic hardware related to the development of emergency lighting products.
- Market leading lighting manufacturer
- Global organisation
As the Product Development Engineer, you will report to the Engineering Development Manager and develop products from idea/proposal through to production including Electronics, Mechanical, testing and compliance.
- Market leader in emergency lighting
- Global presence
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for using your previous experience and your sound engineering judgement to develop the Quality product and implement engineering functions that achieve innovative ideas.
- Immediate start, 12-month contract with an industry leading company
- Collaborate with highly skilled professional engineers and management personnel.
A great opportunity to join a global leader within the industrial and manufacturing sector as the key point of contact between IT and business executive.
- Global leader in the Industrial and Manufacturing sector.
- Drive business relationships. Complex Technology systems.
Michael Page is recruiting a Purchasing Officer for an Engineering business with a rich history in the Southeastern Suburbs of Melbourne
- Generous Remuneration Package
- Collaborative and Inclusive Team Culture
The Product Marketing Analyst will provide support across the product marketing function of the business for a large global dental device company.
- 7 Month Opportunity FTC - Immediate Start
- Experience in Excel and SAP
Fantastic opportunity for an established Senior Financial Accountant to join an ASX Listed organisation in Melbourne's South-east.
- ASX Listed Organisation
- Career Progression Path
A fantastic opportunity awaits for an After Sales Service Coordinator within an Australian & NZ company leading the way in the hardware market.
Have you been looking for a role within a company offering flexible working arrangements, where you are given the ability to lead innovation, develop and maintain your own service network? If so, this could be the role for you.
- Be an integral part of the company and help drive an After Sales Program
- Help grow a culture and position yourself to make a real impact
The purpose of this position is to undertake financial duties to ensure the collection of outstanding accounts of customers and maintenance of accurate financial records.
- Global Organisation - US Listed
- Flexible working arrangements