This role fits withing MiTek's Automation division, specialising in the design and development of new machinery. You will work closely with the sales team, run equipment installation projects, and provide internal and external customer support.
- Industry pioneers
- Market leading organisation
The Manager BPO Liaison will play a vital role in the establishment of outsourced Finance operations, and successful management of the external BPO stakeholder.
- APAC Regional position
- Managerial oversight for Finance outsourcing
As the Electronics Engineer, you will report to the Engineering Development Manager and design, schedule, prototype and test the electronic hardware related to the development of emergency lighting products.
- Market leading lighting manufacturer
- Global organisation
YMCA Victoria are currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner to join their team in Box Hill
- Fantastic Team Culture
- Career Growth Opportunities
This role is a key operational leadership position within a small, but busy warehouse servicing a range of freight forwarding clients. You will be leading a small, but close-knit team within a busy & fast-paced environment.
- Well-established company
- Central Location
This is an exciting opportunity for an accountant to take on a new challenge in the retail space within a supportive finance team. There are excellent progression opportunities and great employee benefits available to the successful candidate.
- Opportunity to work within a group of recognised Australian retail brands
- Generous employee benefits and great team culture
Work as a Financial Accountant in a well established organisation that provides leading education and training programs located within inner suburbs.
- Contract opportunity working within the education sector
- Career progression
The Marketing and Advocacy Manager position will be responsible for leading the Marketing and Communications team to support the Not For Profit's fundraising, advocacy and service growth goals.
- Full-time permanent position
- Opportunity to lead a team
Provide support to students and tend to enquiries throughout the enrolment process. Assess applications from prospective students in accordance with course requirements.
- Manage enrolment enquiries and application assessments
- 9 positions available, $39 - $42 per hour
Provide customer service to all inbound contact (over phone, web enquiries, and in person). Help to resolve student enquiries and provide support to ensure customer and client satisfaction.
- 12 positions available, $37 per hour
- Apply and enhance customer service skills with a leading TAFE
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer - R&D to join a global leader in automotive component manufacturing. The candidate will undertake projects for our Client in the following areas:
- Research, design, test & reporting of feasibility of technology to achieve new product initiatives.
- Prototype design, manufacture, test & report new product concepts to meet performance, quality & cost goals.
- Opportunity to join a global leader in automotive component manufacturing
- International organization with growth opportunities
The Marketing Communications Specialist will develop and fortify their events and communications strategy to boost the organisations public profile through uniform messaging and other communication platforms such as social media. The organisation is currently experiencing a period of growth and the successful applicant will need to spur this growth on by communicating with key stakeholders to elevate brand awareness.
- Competitive salary in the scientific and medical field
- Senior position with career progression in an innovative organisation
Are you ready for a diverse and dynamic role?! Join a small team where you will harness your knowledge within the recruitment space as well as helping to support with additional HR responsibilities
- Move to internal with an up and coming brand in Mining!
- Close knit team, fabulous office and social group events
Across a national portfolio, the role is responsible for implementing delivery of marketing, internal and external communications to elevate our client's business brands, sales, internal and external engagement. The role provides support to the National Marketing and Communications Manager and is focused on delivering enhanced brand marketing, business to business sales, internal communications and outcomes across the entire business.
- Work with an industry leading ASX-listed national company based in Perth's east
- Incredible opportunity to step into this growth role and make it your own!
This procurement specialist looks after end-to-end procurement and contract services with a primary focus on managing tenders, leading supplier negotiations, drafting supply contracts and ongoing management of key suppliers. The spend areas include facilities, mechanical, electrical, building services, and transport.
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Great opportunity for internal progression
A newly created position - Inventory Controller has become available to join this growing Logistics team within a large health provider in the Public Sector.
- Flexible working model
- Career progression within the business
The cost estimator will facilitate the costing process and support the organisation's Business Development Managers to drive revenue and customer growth. You will be a key member of the Business Development team, responsible for working professionally with employees at all levels across the organisation and liaising with relevant external stakeholders.
- Financial Modeller opportunity
- Join a well known organisation in the education sector
- Seeking a Retail Marketing Specialist to join one of WA's most iconic and well known household names, based in Perth's East.
- Plan and deliver the retail marketing strategy and program, activations and communications and play a key role in the broader Customer & Digital Team.
- One of WA's most iconic and well known household names, based in Perth's East
- Help shape marketing strategy & plans at this exciting time across the business
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for using your previous experience and your sound engineering judgement to develop the Quality product and implement engineering functions that achieve innovative ideas.
- Immediate start, 12-month contract with an industry leading company
- Collaborate with highly skilled professional engineers and management personnel.
This position will drive digital and communications strategy for a large not-for-profit company, Whilst advising on any media opportunities for the company to grow their brand.
- Give back to the community in assisting vulnerable people in society
- Generous salary package & Flexible working