DASK Entertainement Group is looking for a HR generalist to join the business as HR Manager as they head into another exciting year of growth.
- Newly created position
- Growing organisation - new venues and product launches 2022
Our retail client is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to support a portfolio of 20 locations.
- January start
- Well known brand
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your expertise as an architect in a broad marketing / communications role.
- Move from Architecture into an associated State Manager position
- Unique Opportunity
Queensland based enterprise organisation, searching for an enthusiastic Service Desk Analyst with a great attitude to work within a friendly team.
- Immediate start available
- Flexible working on offer
Support our CBD client with HR related duties during a busy period.
- Immediate start
- Short term contract
Join a team of highly specialised Network Engineers in the midst of a full Network refresh as part of a company wide Digital transformation.
- Design led and engineering driven role
- Take part in a company wide Digital Transformation
Multiple new contract opportunities for Senior Java Developers to join an existing team on a large project.
- Multiple new contract opportunities in a growing team.
- 12 month contract plus extensions.
Fortitude Valley Location - Open Planned Office - Dynamic & Charismatic Team
- Independent Brisbane Agency with National Clients
- Work Across the Entire Development Lifecycle
Our client is looking for a well-rounded Information Security Coordinator with a primary focus on Security Operations. In this role you will join a talented, highly collaborative team working to reduce risk across the organisation. You will contribute to the development and execution of our client's overall cyber security strategy, focusing on monitoring and responding to security threats, ensuring the safety and security of the organisation and its users.
- An opportunity to join a talented, highly collaborative Cyber Security team
- Utilise and develop your skills whilst contributing to Cyber Security strategies
Lead and manage content to provide an engaging and seamless customer experience across various channels.
- Lead & manage the content strategy for a leader within health & wellbeing
- Join a culture of focused on collaboration, dedication and high quality output
Help with the maintenance and evolution of a growing cloud platform which enables core business applications for this large enterprise.
- 6 month contract + extensions
- Work from home at least 50% of the time
Newly created opportunity to provide L1/L2 support for up to 70 users with a security-first approach.
- Full-time permanent opportunity offering between $90k - $100k + super
- Work within the renewable energy sector for a national employer
- There will be a wide range of contract roles available coming into 2022 for skilled and experienced technology professionals looking for their next exciting challenge
- Great opportunities available to work across a portfolio of large scale ICT projects within the state and local Government sector
- Work on large-scale ICT projects that will positively impact the community
- Multiple contract roles available across state and local government
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the fixed assets across multiple sites. This would include tangible property plant and equipment assets as well as the retirement village investment properties alongside the intangible assets. The successful applicant will also be involved in month-end processes.
- Join one of Australia's most experienced Not-for-Profit Providers
- Opportunity to drive improvement and work closely with management
An opportunity for a long term contract to join a government employer as Project Coordinator, providing provide project support to several Project Managers across a Portfolio of ICT Projects.
- Commence January 2022 on a 12 month temporary position
- Located in the CBD with hybrid working available
- Looking to commence a new role in January 2022?
- Seeking a high performing and customer focused team who have great banter?
Apply now to not miss this opportunity!
- Join a customer centric household name brand
- Commence this new role in January 2022
This organisation is looking for a dynamic and diligent Financial Accountant to assist in month end process as well as engage in business partnering opportunities.
- Amazing Career Progression Opportunity
- Exceptional Employee Value Proposition
Business Analyst role working with the Functional Alignment Project and key internal stakeholders to review the as-is structure including function and processes relating to Asset Management and activation of facilities within Connect Communities and Community Facilities. The role's primary functions are to analysis data and information and to undertake a review of current functions, processes and requirements.
- Local Government role working on a Functional Alignment Project
- Commence ASAP on a contract until 1/04/22
This local Government employer has commenced a key ICT-led initiative to upgrade its online presence and ensure that its website and digital engagement channels provide modern, accessible, flexible, cohesive, and secure services to their residents and businesses.
- Local Government role on an ICT-led initiative to upgrade its online presence
- Commence ASAP on a long term contract until 30/6/23
If you are looking for a company that is well known for its progressive working environment and their ability to invest heavily into training and development then this could be the company for you. Our client is looking to expand their current work force, offering multiple contract positions across their business.
- South Brisbane
- Immediate start